Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design deal evaluation / need final blessing

They are not shipping them from China any more, so there will be few new coming in. And I guess the reason there are tons of them is that they do sell well. We don’t see tons of S90/V90 and even new S60

What about the deal itself? what would you consider a solid deal? 12% prior to incentives + base MF?

Hi,

12% is a good start, very hard to get deals on the XC60 - We have the XC60 R Design T5 Polestar - we (me and my bro) were able to get 13% off from MSRP - but that’s a lot of back and forth (and every Volvo dealer in So-Cal not wanting to talk to me anymore). LOL.

thanks, I am just getting started so I will be definetly following the same path as you :slight_smile: - How are you liking the car? do you have the 21 wheels? if so how is the ride, road noise etc…

You won’t get 12% off on XC60/XC90. 9-10% would be good.

Hi, we love our XC60’s, the electronic steering is amazing, it drives like a car. The road noise isn’t that bad, but then again, I really don’t drive it on the freeway that much. Overall, can’t complain about the vehicle. Yes, we have the 21 inch rims. It’s very simple and not as busy compared to the RDX.

Many many thanks to KD6-3.7 and Jon for helping us with this deal

All right team about to sign tomorrow unless we wake up and change our mind on the bursting blue color and Volvo :slight_smile: my only concern is the lease transfer inability. I never had to do one before but you never know.
This lease will be financed in part by my wife’s paid for aging car (should cover a little more than 2/3rd of the lease)
Cant get close on a similarly optioned X3, Q5 or RDX - no go on 15% of X1 and X2’s and no option on demos/loaners in GA for tax purposes. And no more 18’s Stelvios that would work.

XC60 T-5 R-Design, FWD 2019
MSRP: 55,155
Discount (including 1750 incentives): 9,386.75
Selling: 45768.25 (17%)
DAS: around 2400 to cover tax, fees and reg.
Payment: 447 / Mo
36/10
RV: 59, MF: 00072 (buy rate)

Below the 1% rule without MSD’s

I will do Zero down and add 5 or 6 MSDs instead and be right around $495/500 / Mo all in.

tried to get close on calculator…

Thoughts and inputs much appreciated.

Thanks a ton

1 Like

Solid deal!!! Blue is the new Orange.

1 Like

Was told today they cant get the V60’s in because of this whole China tariff war BS.

V60s are made in Europe, so it is BS.

1 Like

Sorry may have been v90?

XC60s are…

1 Like

You wont regret on XC60 R Dedign. I recently leased XC60 T6 R design with Polestar w/ Bower Wilkins.Superb!

2 Likes

Just remember to look at the VIN, L means China

Yep - fully aware its China - I mean its a lease so I decided not to give too much importance to it but yes it was a concern initially.
We will make a pitstop at my former BMW dealership to make a last ditch aggressive bid on an X3 but with the current MF’s highly doubtful to even get close.

My Chinese S60 Inscription had zero issues in 3 years, so I wouldn’t pay much attention where it is build. On the other hand, Subaru had to recall about 900 US built Subaru Ascents due to a major problem with the frame welding (I think).

2 Likes

Thanks Ursus! I mean this whole made in China stereotype probably needs to change sooner than later.

People have no problem paying $1000+ for an iPhone from China, so why not a premium vehicle?

1 Like

There you go

Signed gray one For slightly more
54980 msrp
0 das
3000 msd
499/mo
36/10

2 Likes