Volvo S90 T8 Discount

Actually all the dealers I have been talking to are in S.cal. I thought they would be more flexible compared to N.Cali dealers but that hasn’t been the case.

I know n.cali dealers wont budget because the PHEV market is ridiculously hot.

Which dealers down here have you been talking to?

I can confirm @Rezar1 statement. The dealers in SoCal have been stingy. But there might be hope. I have reached out to every Volvo dealership in SoCal up to Monterey regarding a S90 T6 Momentum and nothing.

Can you provide some contacts @mllcb42

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I found quite a few S90 T8s that have been sitting on the lots down here for 120+ days. That’s awfully stale inventory that I’m sure they’d love to get rid of.

Volvo of Santa Monica
Culver City Volvo
Rusnak (Pasadena) Volvo
Thousand Oaks Volvo

I’ve definitely had mixed results with some of those dealers, but have a good contact at Rusnak that I got this deal from 2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

Let me know if you’d like the contact of who I worked with there.

1 Like

Sure. The person I have talked to the initial is CL. Not sure if it’s the same person.
Thanks,

Anybody have any idea what dealer discount should be targeted on a S90 loaner/demo?

No one here got any loaner/demo deals on Volvo. I guess they are not attractive to dealers to discount cars to 20-25% off.

I have a dealer at 9% on a new s90 T5, I don’t even know where to start on a demo, but I found a dealer with about 5 of them.

I got an initial offer from a dealer on a demo V90CC with <100 miles on it at 17% off. I would expect an S90 to be able to go a bit deeper.

Interesting, they are advertising 10% dealer discount before incentives with 6500 miles. With just 15% discount it works out as well as A plan, which I can’t qualify for.

Does the RV drop when it has 6500 miles on it? I’d expect so.

I will let you know if I ever find out.

Appreciate your contact at Rusnak. Grateful for your help.

You get the same with a-plan on a new one, so not much of a discount. Under 100 miles means it was punched, but not driven as loaner/demo, so like new.
You get penalized for mileage over 2K and RV doesn’t change (I think)

No, it stays the same. So says the dealer.

Is A-Plan available on the loaners? Also does anyone know where I can find the list of participating companies in the A-Plan?

No [202020…]

No list available. Need to email the a plan rep and ask if your company is on the list.