VOLT LT 2017 JULY pricing

Nope, private offer or lease loyalty or conquest.
Farm bureau would stack with 1 of the above.

What do you think of this deal ?

On a white 2017 Volt LT base lease for 36 months with 12K miles a year you are at a payment of $216.49 including tax with a total out of pocket expense of $1080.30. If you get the $500 farm rebate it’s $201.06. This is on a car with a MSRP of $34,095. which we have priced at $29845.00 and the residual is .50 and the money factor at .0004

That’s a fantastic selling price. You can try to score a $1,000 Private Offer, which can be combined with the Farm Bureau rebate.

Try refreshing this page a half dozen times and be on the lookout for a pop-up: http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro-sports-car/build-your-own.html

I got a private offer using Chrome yesterday. Be careful not to close the window/refresh when the pop-up appears, as you’ll lose it.

If you know you are likely to buy or lease a GM car in the future, get a GM credit card. It earns 5% on all purchases and the cash can be used on top of all other offers. They also do top off and bonus offers randomly! Can be used on a purchase or a lease!

Yeah, pretty smoking deal, assuming it is a true $4k dealer discount. Private offer + farm bureau would make it ridiculous.

I just received these number from a SoCal dealer on a Volt LT and Premier. Any feedback is appreciated.

LT-

MSRP: $34,265
Sales Price: $31,088.70 (before rebates)
Taxed Incentives : $7,360
Untaxed Incentives : $3,176
Selling Price Including rebate savings: $23,728
Down Payment: $1000
Acquisition Fee: $595
Net Capitalized Cost: $24,392.83
Miles/yr: 10,000 miles per year
Residual: $17,475
Months: 36 months
Money Factor: .0004
Monthly Payment (Excl. Tax): $208
Document Fees:
Doc: $80
Tire: $8.75
DMV: $29
License/Registrat. Fees:
Lic: $203
Reg: $101
Sales Tax 91206: 9.00% - $19
Drive Off: included in $1,000 down payment
First month’s payment incl. tax: $227
Disposition Fee:$395

Premier-

MSRP: $40,100
Sales Price: $36,732.75 (before rebates)
Taxed Incentives : $6,985
Untaxed Incentives : $3,367
Selling Price Including rebate savings: $29,747
Down Payment: $1000
Acquisition Fee: $595
Net Capitalized Cost: $30,414.86
Miles/yr: 10,000 miles per year
Residual: $20,050
Months: 36 months
Money Factor: .0006
Monthly Payment (Excl. Tax): $318
Document Fees:
Doc: $80
Tire: $8.75
DMV: $29
License/Registrat. Fees:
Lic: $239
Reg: $101
Sales Tax 91206: 9.00% - $28
Drive Off: included in $1,000 down payment
First month’s payment incl. tax: $346
Disposition Fee: $395

Looks decent…$3,176 dealer discount on the LT, $3,367 on the Premier.

I got $3,748 as a dealer discount off my '17 LT last month for comparison (end of month/end of quarter might have helped get a little extra off…see '17 Volt LT lease in MD; effectively $168, $0 due at signing for my deal). From what I’ve seen, $4k is about the max I’ve observed for pre-incentive dealer discounts on '17 LTs.

Be aware that you should be able to have the 1st month’s payment waived. I got my first payment waived by GM Financial, so I literally paid $0 at signing to drive my Volt off the lot (rolled everything into the monthly payments).

Looks like you are receiving some $500 rebate on top of the regular lease cash…do you have a current GM lease or competitor lease?

Unless you have a farm bureau membership, besides pushing for a little higher dealer discount, only other way to get more $ off is to get a $1k chevy.com private offer. That will net you an extra $500 off, assuming you are receiving some kind of loyalty/conquest rebate ($1k private offer would replace the $500 conquest/loyalty rebate since you can only apply 1 private offer per transaction).

See http://gm-volt.com/forum/showthread.php?101353-1000-Private-Offer-No-Myth-scored-a-deal-with-that-on-Feb24&highlight=private to find out how to get a $1k private offer.

Also, I recommend to pay nothing down and keep the $1k in your pocket. The interest rate is so low it’ll barely make a difference in the end. Less money down on the lease the better.
edit: I did the math…$1k down would save you a whopping $14 in interest by the end of the lease, or 39 cents a month. I’d just pocket the $1k. :wink:

Here’s the quote that I got from one of the dealership in Bay Area.
Sign and drive, 36 month 12k miles. $236.50 included tax. Nothing due at sign. With grade incentive.

What do you guys think of this deal?

Thank you!

Looks solid and hopefully with a 2.5k California rebate, will be even sweeter

It is 1.5K for volt and it is pending now.

I finally got the private offer after a million refreshes.

Although now I have 2 main concerns…since this is my first time leasing maybe you guys can chime in about returning it at the end.

1. Can the disposition fee be waived?
  2. I have 2 kids and I’m worried about the horror stories about excess wear and tear…is this a valid concern? How do I protect myself?
  1. It is possible, but you may need to fight a bit. It is charged only at the end of the lease, and can be waived if you get another GM vehicle.
  2. Unless your kids are poking holes in the seats, you should be OK without wear and tear coverage.

Do you still have this deal?

Yes we currently have that lease deal. It is better now too if you have a costco membership and get a Visa gift card from costco.

call us at 949-485-3002

Thanks!

yes, I am costco membership

where are you guys located? I work in Irvine area

we’re in mission viejo. call me when you have a few minutes and lets go over the details.

thanks,

949-485-3002

is the 1k the private offer you are talking about? (click image because its too big in the post idky)

Hi folks, short-time lurker, first-time poster!!

Slightly OT question, but saw it mentioned a few posts up, so here it goes: For the CA Farm Bureau Membership, will Associate Membership work?

Thanks, and thanks to all the helpful folks on this forum. Great info flying around!!

Farm Bureau discount is no longer offered.