Vhooloo's summary of best of LH 1st quarter 🔥 specials

You will have to grind it out yourself. nyclife won’t deliver it on a platter for you. So might have to get dressed, make a few calls etc. But all the numbers are here for you to hit that deal

1 Like

Yep already emailed a few dealerships. Let’s see if they bite. The numbers are ridiculously low so I am not sure if they will agree. Will let you know.

if anyone has any recommendations for a dealership in LA area please let me know.

Aww mannn my wagon didn’t make the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

vhooloo list? More like boohoo list :wink:

1 Like

Tustin infiniti has given some aggressive pricing to others on this board. They gave me 16% off on a base model with no negotiation when I sent them an exploratory email yesterday.

It all depends on whether they’re behind their quota by a few

Plus you need VPP AND a private offer.

I do have the VPP. What is a private offer? I have emailed a few dealers but looks like they are too busy to respond today.

Experienced the same with Tustin Infiniti

Are you moving to CA?

Not anytime soon. :wink: Someone posted 20% off on a well optioned qx60 before private offer the other day. I googled their VIN and it was from Tustin, so wanted to see what they were offering in general pricing. It’s interesting the difference between lease and finance incentives regionally, as my local dealers are 3k apart whereas the delta isn’t as great in the northeast and west coast.

Awaiting to hear about re-org stuff at work, so putting vehicle acquisition on hold until June. That gives me time to try to line up VPP, determine whether I will need to relocate to find another job or adjust mileage need for a job here locally.

Mine was 22% :slight_smile: and awd

Yes, that was an amazing deal.

I did one for an LH member’s friend at 19% off but no vpp (same amount under as mine)

At the risk of sounding like a total newbie (which I am), what does 202020 mean? Or other similar variations? I’ve tried Google and yes, used the search function and searched this forum, but everyone uses it in the same context but I’m still clueless. Mind queuing me in on the lingo? Thanks!

1 Like

Filler. Min character count is 20

Try replying to this with fewer than 20 characters (ie “thanks!”) and find out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got a quote from Tustin Infinite …$475/m plus tax. I told them they must be smoking something good today. Told him I am coming from LeaseHackr and to get me a real number to make something work. The guy said he will get back to me tomorrow. I guess they are either too busy or don’t want my business.

I don’t know that it will really help your case to say you come from leasehackr. I think a lot of salesmen will just look the other way and ignore you.

2 Likes

What was msrp of the vehicle? They quoted me 395 on a base fwd model (45k msrp). Could they have already met their targets/quotas for March?

The MSRP was $49,210 since I wanted one with Premium Plus package.