Vhooloo's summary of best of LH 1st quarter 🔥 specials

Summarizing all deals for the harried shoppers who have 1 day left.

Texas is the winner:
a) One pay Buick Encore -~ 75 a month, 24/10, Asian conquest

b) 299 a month Giulia

c) VOLT one pay in California and possibly CARB states - Asian conquest + other educator discount needed.

d) Assorted BMW loaners and demos, in 350s to 700s depending on model/MSRP

e) infinity Qx60 in the northeast
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-infiniti-qx60-awd-msrp-46-310-17-off-39-10k-329-mth-with-6-msds-291-mth-with-msd-and-vpp-zero-down-nj-ct/34964/166?u=vhooloo

If you are not getting a car like the above payments, you are either leasing the wrong car or paying too much. Happy egg and car hunt!

Finally big props to michael and violet the brains behind leasehackr

13 Likes

Come on down to leasehackr specials. We got Giulias, Encores, X5,X3,X1, Volts, QX60 going cheap cheap. All must be sold by close of business tonight. Come on down. No reasonable offer refused

You forgot the Infiniti QX60.

1 Like

This was my absolute best deal for a family member on a QX60, she isn’t part of LH and didn’t know how good this deal was. Come three years she will probably want the same thing.

1 Like

Added Qx60. My aim is one post where someone can just wake up, click the links, get dressed, make a call, go to dealership and pick the car.

(Dressing optional we don’t judge if you lease x5 in your pj)

1 Like

That may or may not be true, but I included delivery on those. Ofc, not through me.

1 Like

Excellent. Order a Qx60 lease on your phone whilst sipping champagne in your jacuzzi and have it delivered. Probably easier than ordering food.

That was an amazing deal. What was wrong with the vehicle - lot damage, unicorn colors, used in the commission of a crime, etc. :grin:

Much much easier, they are practically giving them away.

Dealership was close to meeting a quota and my family member has 2500 in extra incentives. 3700 under + 2500 in extra incentives.

1 Like

VPP + Loyalty or a private offer or cashing in a bunch of Infiniti credit card points?

VPP + private offer (20202020)

1 Like

Oh and I almost forgot, the dealer didn’t even have the car, they did a locate

One of the biggest reasons I dont like doing deals for friends and family anymore. Get them an amazing deal, dont charge them a fee so you make $0, and they still think you made thousands on them :expressionless:

4 Likes

Oh no she knows I didn’t make anything. She just didn’t understand how good of a deal it was, It was her first lease and she now thinks they all lease like this

5 Likes

Haha. Just for fun you should have her get numbers on her own next time. She’ll be very thankful from then on.

Why didn’t she get a more loaded model?

Lightbulb moment

“UBER FLEETS”

Your guess is as good as mine. Told her to get the premium plus with drivers assist

Thanks for posting this. I like to see the deals people get and thanks for taking the time to rank them!

1 Like

Wow! Can this deal be had in LA area?