Used 2015 F-TYPE S 1-Pay Leasing 24mo/20k $6488 ALL IN

Don’t know if anyone shared used car leasing or not. Same exact concept as new car, everything applied, they use interest rate instead of MF.

2015 Jaguar F-type S coupe /Vision/Pano/Ext Seat red leather/Active exhaust :

MSRP: $92k+
Selling Price: $43140
1 Payment: $6488
Cash Due at Signing: $0
MSD:N/A
Incentives:N/A

Months:24
Annual Mileage:10000
Interest Rate: 5.79%
Residual:$43138.29

6 Likes

Sweet ride! Was it leased through an authorized jag dealer?

Awesome ride! Only thing about used car leases that worries me is the warranty expiration and if anything breaks it’s all on you to fix it.

Not sure how putting 20k miles on a car only drops the RV by $2 but maybe I’m missing something. Congrats on the car, I hope you had it inspected and have some kind of extended warranty.

Please explain the details of this deal. How does the interest rate factor in and how is the residual rate so incredibly high?

Congrats on the vehicle, that’s an incredible price!

1 Like

what’s the warranty on a 3 yr old used jag lease ?

So you’re basically paying $270/mo?
Amazing payment, just wondering what maintenance is going to look like? Can you purchase an extended warranty?

New Jags have 5 year 60k so maybe this one does as well. Either way I’d be interested in that dealer and seeing if they have any others. Great job!

1 Like

wow that is an amazing payment if its $270/mo. Best i’ve seen it was in the high $400s a few months ago.

When was the initial warranty started and will you be under coverage for the entire length of warranty? [At 24 months/10k per year, I would think there is a good chance you would still be under original factory 5yr/60k warranty.]

Nice ride, though I’d cry at the registration I’d have to pay based off that MSRP in NV.

So what does Floyd Money Mayweather do then?

Did you check to see how much that red car next to the Jag was leasing for? :slight_smile:

He has the money team to back him up

Congrats on securing an interest only lease. Which lender was this through?

1 Like

which dealer is this? I would do this in a heartbeat

can non jag dealers lease used ( 40k+ miles ) cars ?

Toyota payment for a F Type S. Big win!

Am I the only one who thinks something is fishy about this?

3 Likes

No, this is highly suspicious. Any lender that leased a deal like this will lose about 6-8k on this deal.

1 Like