Town and country toyota (charlotte nc) lease list

@Buddyleecia just learned that shipping is one-way, BUT it would not be necessary to ship or drive the truck back upon lease termination. The bank would coordinate something locally.

Super tempted.

Do you know what caused the cost of the truck to go up about $800 from the the spreadsheet. I factored in your tax already. With 8% tax you should be around $263.

^ I think loberant only shared as a guide.

Interested in the first two 4Runners on the list. Sent you an email.

@ant369 - I see what you’re saying now. Their calc seems off. I’ve asked for them to clarify.

Thanks for pointing that out!

I created a post specific to the Tacoma deal if anyone is interested here -> https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-toyota-tacoma-trd-sport-42-10-282-thoughts/16599?u=getyourbiglobster

Hey guys, I live in Charlotte and went into Town and Country tonight. I got the same deal as getyourbiglobster: $282 out the door.

This is a banging deal. The manager said half the employees there are in Tacomas. Hurry before it runs out.

I am in Portland OR…looking for a highlander hybrid…any deals on those.

What did you get? Pics?

I got a TRD Sport Double Cab 4x4. While I liked the tech package, I found the sunroom hampered headroom for me so I went without it.

It was late when I got home, but I did snag a photo in the parking lot this morning. https://i.imgur.com/3SjfuoE.jpg

1 Like

Did you look into getting a deal done from out here in socal? In interested at under $300 for TRD sport if shipping is reasonable

i am interested in this one. but the discount is not that big. shouldnt i be able to reproduce this deal locally in NorCal?

A 4Runner for 305$ a month with no CCR??? I didn’t even realize they could be had in the 300’s. would love this deal in Arizona. (But with only first months payment upfront)

Good Morning, I have sent a few emails and you have read them, but I have not received a response from you for the contact for Town and Country…its been about a week now buddy. Just seeing if you were still around.

Assume this is without MSDs? Really smoking deals if those could be applied…

1 Like

Thought I am emailed everyone back? Send a PM with your name.

No MSDs are allowed… sorry.

what car was it? Looks like we sold it.

Maybe? I have a dealership in Concord, CA

I am looking at a Tundra 4x4.

Ever buy minivans. Sorry I am having trouble opening the list on my phone will get a chance at work tomorrow