That is not how this place works! (c) 28firefighter

Hi
off topic
my name is Paul from stellar auto
I registered about a month ago and have not received any notification
how could I find out what happened next ?

Thank you

@michael

:+1:

Hi…new here…hoping to contribute

1 Like

How to create new topic \ thread here?

looking to make a new thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Porsche lease quote

How do I ask a lease question? I am new user.

Search first, most likely it has been answered before. Then you can create a new topic under “Ask the hackrs”

1 Like

Thanks for responding, I just do not see a button or a link that will allow me to post a question.

New users need to spend some time browsing/reading before they are allowed to create new topic.

I would like to see new users submit sample topics before final approval. Would avoid lot of hurt and confusion.

1 Like

Apologies if I’m in the wrong place but wanted to check here before making a topic.

Is there a specific place where I would ask about what my best options are for a given price range? For example, if I list out how much I want to pay per month, my location, miles wanted, down payment wanted etc. wanting to see which models people suggest to research?

Thank you for any help.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/please-post-wanted-ads-here

“Ask the hackrs” if you are willing to do work and share potential deals, or Wanted Ads if you just want to sit back and wait.

X2. And search the forum but don’t feel shy about starting a topic.

Question re 1% rule. I am looking at leasing a corvette for 36 months , 10k miles a year. The only money out of pocket is for the first month payment. Without getting into the residuals, MF etc I have calculated that the deal would be .0012 (MSRP of $63,965.00 divided by payment of $779.00 which does include florida tax). It sounds pretty close to the informal 1% rule but I wanted to get others opinions.

There’s no need to ask your question in multiple spots. You’re not going to get an answer 2x quicker.

1 Like

sorry about that

A post was split to a new topic: Help with calculator. Chrysler

Someone is wrong :wink: