Tesla bankruptcy?

What an ass clown. He does realize the settlement with the SEC isn’t final yet, right?

2 Likes

Tesla Model 3 Just Achieved NHTSA’s ‘Lowest Probability’ of Injury Ever

1 Like

Yeah, but it may just kill you on its own.

Sorry man. This is the Tesla Hater’s forum - only bad news about Tesla is allowed here.

So how about that pot-smokin’ sec-defying crazy CEO who is manufacturing in a tent? Guffaw … they won’t last long … wouldn’t be caught dead in one … wouldn’t drive one for free

See, much better … and don’t you be posting fake news about 5k a week manufacturing and safety shmafety ratings …

2 Likes

Lowest probability of injury but highest probability of death. It will take some time to perfect autopilot whether it comes from tesla or other manuf. In the meantime, i think hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road is a good alternative.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You’re right - Musk is not Hitler but the antichrist. He wanted to call his next car the model 666

You obviously spreading fake news. The next Tesla will actually be the Tesla Model 420 with Bioweapon Vape filter. Here is an exclusive shot of the prototype under test at a secret location near Fremont:

3 Likes

Now the TSLA fanbois will soon have an official drink they can down while they do their deity worship of Elon!

1 Like

Just turn on autopilot and Teslaquila away! :tropical_drink:

1 Like

Still jealous about it ha

Who Needs German Engineering? Tesla Outsells Mercedes-Benz For The First Time—And Has a Plan to Pass BMW Too

Storm clouds are gathering.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-19/tesla-short-seller-warns-of-massive-supply-chain-disruption

I thought it was already well known that Tesla was not paying vendors on time?

Tesla is waiting for govt handouts.

:slight_smile:

Get the popcorn ready…

Hope so. They’re good for the industry and the direction theyre trying to force everyone I think is beneficial for all. But Elon can be such a jackass, so I’m hesitant to say a week early earnings call points to anything significant.

1 Like

I would think, with monies coming due here very soon, the bigger focus would be on TSLAs cash flow position. Musk keeps claiming he’s going to be cash flow positive over the next 2 quarters and doesn’t need to raise any capital, and had only 2.2billion sitting in the bank at the end of Q2. Being “close” to posting a profit doesn’t sound good for the overall cash position at this point, with 230 Million due in November, 920 Million due in March, ongoing R+D with the Model Y, daily operations, money burned in Q3, etc…

Fully agree. They’re reaching critical mass across a service and also supercharging position, which is beginning to pick up steam across current adopters. I’m curious if this reverberates loud enough to impact projections.

I will say their rollout of the MR dual motor awd last week or the week before was smart. As was the lower price points for the remaining models.

My thinking is this was a strategic move, as the higher margin cars start to lose steam (not everyone wants the fully loaded Model 3), in hopes volume will increase for those waiting for the 35k model. I’m guessing there’s still a ton of people on the waiting list for the 35k vaporware model, so this was a compromise to hopefully push them into one with the full Fed tax rebate winding down at the end of Dec, keeping the lines humming.