Tesla 3 Lease questions

Those are stripped velars, ipace pricing is roughly equal to a loaded one.

Wrong.

Search the trophy garage. A 67k MSRP velar P250 dynamic R is NOT a stripped model. Base price is 49k so you just showed you have zero clue about what you’re talking about. There are also other posts with msrp 61-63k for 550-598 a month with first month due, so no it’s not a unicorn.

I-pace starts at 69k btw.

A 67k one is still cheaper than even a base i-pace, you should be comparing to fully loaded 80k velars. The base i-pace doesn’t even come with basic shit like blindspot, realistically they are 75k or 80k.

Plus nobody got those deals when the velar was first released, the i-pace will almost certainly go for over msrp initially and I don’t see JLR giving incentives on a car they know will sell like hotcakes.

Wow this started out as a price quote on a Tesla 3. Where did it go? Lol The I-Pace looks fantastic BTW. Guess I’ll wait to take a look when it hits showrooms I’m told in October. My guess is my Tesla 3 order will still be on the drawing board. Have a great weekend all.

Thanks for making my point. You’re comparing apples to oranges. A car that starts at 49k versus a 69k car is going to lease very differently. While the 67k velar is less than a base I-pace, it is in no way stripped.

The truth is, we have no idea how the I-paces are going to lease. You can’t just base it off the price of a Range Rover. They’re not comparable.

1 Like

I think dealership can only sell to people who pre order to start, let’s see what kind of volume they can do. I was told they are coming in august.

I just read the specs. I hope they succeed, but that charging time looks pretty brutal. I can start charging at 11 and it won’t be 80% full when partial peak starts

Found a lease takeover on BMW 230i the following. Thoughts? Thanks. This car for my daughter and I was instructed not to Crest a new p host for it so any hdll would be appreciated

Total fees include:
$470 a month (whatever is left of the 36 month lease 10,000 miles per year contract - started in april 2017)
Miles Driven: 6,870
$500 one time payment to BMW financial ($100 non refundable application fee + $400 refundable lease transfer fee in case you don’t financially qualify for the above lease terms)

ALL paperwork will be done through BMW FINANCIAL

Alpine white
Black sensatec interior
M sports package
Black kidney grill
Xenon light package
Power front seats package
Driver Assistance package (No navigation)
Sport Automatic Transmission
Run flat tires
Adjustable front arm rest
Folding rear seat head rests
Automatic climate control
Hands free Bluetooth and USB

Except I ont think you mentioned which BMW it is. Or did I miss something?

No. But site Adminstrator took header down when he moved it. It’s a 230i coup sport pkg

No one moved anything. There was nothing about 230 there. You can modify your header.