SOLD OUT FOR REST OF WEEK: 2018 Q50 3.0t Luxe -- 29% OFF-- 215 p/m with VPP. 255 without VPP. 2700 in msds, No down payment. NJ/CT. TWO OIL CHANGES INCLUDED. HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE

Damn wish this deal was around last month when I reached out. What would this lease be for NYC residents? Since msd isn’t allowed.

how much would this be for 15k miles with VPP and MSD?

Also much would this be on a fully loaded model with proassist, sensory, performance, and essential package at 15k with VPP and MSD? MSRP: $54,515

how much do we add to the monthly if we want to finance the tax to the monthly payment?

same question for me, i am eligible for VPP and MSD, what is the best price for fully loaded options with financing the sales to monthly

What % off MSRP for a Q50 Red Sport AWD is reasonable on a 57-58K Car?

No incentives, so won’t come out to anything good.

Sent you an email. I guess I shouldnt anticipate a good deal this month?

Are you sure about this? Edmunds has the MF going from .00003 in march to .00155 in April adding close to $90/ month in the rent fee. How is this possible? Just wondering. I’m looking at these for a friend.

I believe its .00090 from .00003

Nope, its to .00155. I can confirm

10K miles? I think the rates go crazy higher at 12 & 15K miles.

The folks on Edmunds are saying .00090.

I have the programs and on the Q50 3.0t its .00155,

on the rs the mf is .0009 not on the 3.0t

Can you post how the MF and residuals change with mileage? I’m looking for 15K. Thanks for being awesome!

15k is .00155 MF and 50% residual for the 3.0t Luxe AWD

So what would your monthly payment be for 15k miles?

I’m in NY, and to get that payment you just have to edit the calculator links above with the information provided :slight_smile:

thanks, I’ll try it. My friend is in Scardale.

apologies. i was referring to the RS.

May be a stupid question, but does Infiniti include GAP in the agreement? I know some banks do not.

Were you responding to me that no incentives on a fully loaded q50 3.0t?

Also what changes if i go to the sport model?

It appears the lease calculator doesn’t show anything on tax unless I’m just adding 6.75% per month on the monthly payments??

Please confirm. Thanks!