SOLD OUT FOR REST OF WEEK: 2018 Q50 3.0t Luxe -- 29% OFF-- 215 p/m with VPP. 255 without VPP. 2700 in msds, No down payment. NJ/CT. TWO OIL CHANGES INCLUDED. HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE

Before you criticize me for my post…Yes…I read the title but I’m going to ask the question anyway…can someone in NY who has VPP get this deal without MSD’s?

It’ll be 262 without MSDS and with VPP

Q, what’s the number including loyalty, MSDs, and vpp? Any 24 month options? Might drive more traffic your way.

ETA- this is a FANTASTIC deal! Way to go Q!!

I’ll find out for you, forgot there was a loyalty rebate

If you/your friend or anyone in their household received a loyalty mailer, you can take $500 off of my price.

Do you ever work with dealers in the Midwest? KC dealers don’t budge.

I have a Nissan with 10 payments left

Sent you a PM

So let me guess. NJ/CT means you have to live/reside/register the car in those states to get this deal?

Where are the deals for people living in MD?

Thanks Q. Any idea about the 24 month programs (say 24/10K, money factor)?

They are a lot worse

Okay, anyone in SoCal that can get on nyclife’s dark side?

This is what dealerships near me are offering…:thinking:

Well no dealer is going to advertise that’s why people either hire brokers or work their tail off trying to get better deals.

4 Likes

Ok, I might have an uncle that may be interested. Will get back to you ASAP. I will PM you if it’s a legitimate lead. Thanks.

Does it work for PA resident? Thanks!

If live in NJ (for school) but have NY license… can MSDs be done? how does that work thanks

Between MSD and the tax savings, getting an NJ license might be the best two hours you ever spent.

2 Likes

@nyclife This AWD, correct? I assume so due to MSRP, but not listed anywhere on your post.

yes it is. If you have anymore questions you can pm me

Jws - I called Infiniti of KC about a year ago exploring a good Q50 deal. The conversation lasted about 4 minutes. It seems like they think the market is captive and they own it. Except you don’t have to get an Infiniti if the deal sucks, so I’m not entirely sure why they refuse to play.