**SOLD** 2018 BMW 328d Loaner - 18.33% off MSRP - TODAY ONLY! - $232+Tax on $45k MSRP with only drive offs due at signing!

Absolutely. Even if it wasn’t a unicorn at a Mitsubishi dealer, I’d get an inspection. Carfax is as useful as the information put into it. That’s to say, it’s usefulness is suspect.

Yeah it’s a first filter (exclude accidents, damage, rental, etc) and narrow down your choices.

:rofl: :heart: Jalops!

Weird helps on sports car, not on a wagon…

Couldn’t delete that quickly enough . . .:rofl:

Too late…we all saw :grin:

1 Like

As per usual when I see a problem I try to share a fix I have experienced or come across. But I have received feedback that my solution isn’t something viable or should not be discussed. My apologies.

Since this post has generated so many email inquiries in the last 6 days, please let me clarify…

I CANNOT REPLICATE THIS DEAL EVEN IF YOU’RE OPEN TO MODEL, COLOR, OPTIONS, ETC.

This deal only came about because I had a client that inquired on that car and after much back and forth, gave me his commitment at that price on that car. Then when he didn’t come through I went ahead and posted it (since my GM had approved it only to hit our commitment for that day). Other great deals can be struck and with zero negotiation if you are ready today and want to provide me the necessary information.

Here’s what I need….

• What stock # do you want from my inventory? New Cars - Loaner Cars (must be under 5k miles)
  • What is your zip code?
  • Have you had a BMW in your household in the last 12 months?
  • Do you have a different brand vehicle in your household?
  • Are you a Costco Member (membership must begin prior to July 5th, 2018)?
  • What company do you work for?
  • Have you received a degree in the last 24 months or are you eligible to in the next 6 months?

Send me an email with that info and I will be happy to provide a quote for your review.

Dave Townsend
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

5 Likes

Where is this dealership?

Click his screenname…you’ll find his dealership, and email address.

1 Like

Or - it’s right there in his email.

4 Likes