Signed BMW X2- 0 down 228/month

2018 BMW X2 Xdrive

**MSRP: $44645
**Selling Price: $ 18.5% off before incentives
**Monthly Payment: $ 228.00
**Cash Due at Signing: $ 0 down, 0 drive off
**MSD:0
**Incentives: 4750 + 750 (conquest) + 1000 (New Grad) + 250 (USAA)

**Months:24
**Annual Mileage:12k
**MF:0.00227 (waived acquisition fee for .ooo5 bump)
**Residual:64

**Region:NJ

Loaner with 2k miles on it.

15 Likes

That is wicked good

It was all thanks to your remarks

Very, very nice!!

Just curious, how did the dealer feel about this :unicorn:? :rofl:

Where was this from?

would waiving the acquisition fee on this for a bump in MF have helped this deal?

I am going with my gut and saying no. The mf bump works best with full msds.

Amazing deal! We’re you not allowed to put MSD’s down? I am just finishing an i3 deal and the dealer said no to the MSD’s. But I did have them drop the acquisition and bump up the MF to .00227 and saved me about $15/mo on very similar numbers as this (no msd’s). Sometimes, it’s such a good deal that you take it happily and move on. Like this one for sure!! Great job!!

Damn. The best I have gotten is $320 a month with 1200 DAS on a 38K MSRP.

Per my calculations would have saved 12/month approximately.

1 Like

I chose to go no MSDs, I didn’t ask.

Take the deal to another dealer and get the MSDs

Did you find out if gap coverage is still included if the acquisition fee is waived?

Awesome deal!! Congrats! I’ve been asking all over S. Florida and they want $450/mo for a loaner, even after asking for your lease details. They say nobody in Florida would do that deal :frowning:

1 Like

Why would that have anything to do with GAP being included or not, the rate is bumped to recover the acq fee with a slightly higher payment

Gap coverage is included in the acquisition fee.

If you’d be willing to share info on where you obtained this deal, would be very interested and am in the market for a similar vehicle.

Says who? Is that on the contract, I’ll have to look at mine.

Nice job. This is the kind of deal people should be aiming for in their X2 negotiations. $250 is the benchmark — less if you have college grad. This is where the money is at. For those with OL, this gets even sweeter.

Adjusted deal. Went in today for pickup. Had them waive acquisition fee and do 12K miles per year. Same monthly.

This was West German BMW in PA. They have 12 other X2 loaners right now. They said they are willing to deal, but do not expect this amount of discount on each unit. I dealt with Nevin and Roy Jenkins. They are aware.

Alex

4 Likes