Signed: 2019 QX50 AWD Essential (Nor Cal)

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential (Premium Audio, ProAssist, Premium Heat Package, and a few port accessories installed)
**Leasehackr Calculator: Can’t make the numbers match the deal sheet. Link to deal sheet.

**MSRP: $49,730
**Selling Price: $42,514 (before incentives)
**Monthly Payment: $364.90 (not including tax)
**Cash Due at Signing: $1900.00
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: $1500 (VPP), $1000 (Conquest)

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 15,000
**MF: .00003
**Residual: 53%

**Region: Bay Area, CA

First off I want to thank the community! I’ve been a long time lurker and learned a lot from the deals posted here. During my negotiations I used @nyclife QX50 post as reference when negotiating with the dealers. @nyclife, thanks for sharing and posting your deals. Getting to this selling price wasn’t easy. I essentially reached out to all the dealers in the area that had this exact car in black. After a good two weeks I finally secured this one. The dealer didn’t have this model in stock but was able to get it from a dealer from Sacramento. The dealer asked to remain anonymous but happy to field any questions folks may have. There may be a little more meat on the bone but I’m happy with the deal.

I really enjoy the ride and all the features. It has been growing on me a lot. Just got the front windows tinted today. Really do wish it had Apple Car Play but for the price, the car is a great value. I think it has some juice to it as well. Haven’t floored it yet (waiting to break it in) but in Sports mode it has some torque.

2 Likes

Congrats. Seems a bit on higher side considering the cash due and almost $400/mo payment. But you are happy so that’s all that matters.

A month back, when i was inquiring, i was getting for $350 w/tax for Essential with 12k miles including everything.

I wonder if you had talked to the Sacramento dealer directly you probably could have got a better deal.

Why wait for break-in? Floor it for its on lease. Jury is out if you really need to break it in. Newer engines are way better to adapt.

Enjoy the drive.

Were you getting $350/month in norcal or socal?

Thank you!

I was getting it from two dealers in Bay Area.

Wish I was getting those numbers when I was negotiating with these dealers. Thanks for sharing!

I did it on the last day of the month. Probably the reason why they gave that price. Nevertheless, enjoy the drive.

Hi @vatakle - any chance you can share which dealers in the Bay Area were offering you that? I am close to buying, and negotiating with a few dealers. Thanks!

Also, what packages were included with the vehicle? I am looking at ProAssist, ProActive and Premium Audio.

@fatsocells - that looks pretty similar to what I am seeing. I unfortunately do not have conquest, but I am surprised at how low the MSRP is for you. Similar vehicle for me (Hermosa Blue) is MSRP at $52,405 down to sales price of $43,522.

I getting this offer in PNW
$49,680 MSRP
Selling Price: $44,000 (before incentives)
Cash due at signing: $1,900
Incentives: $1500 (VPP) and $1,000 (Conquest)
Monthly payment before tax: $399

what do you think?

Your selling price seems to be really good. Close to a 18% discount. After reading your post and what @vatakle was mentioning, I think I left plenty meat on the bone.

I think you can get more off of the MSRP. Check out what @melhoshy @vatakle mentioned above.

I have pm’ed you the dealer names.

Congrats friend! Looks exactly like mine :slight_smile: in trophy garage.

Yes it does!
Thank you! I’m enjoying it a lot so far. How about you?

I just got $55k Essential for $450 include 10.4 Seattle tax.