**Monthly Payment: $399.00
**Cash Due at Signing: $2261.00
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12K
**Region: North East

5 Likes

Well done !

1 Like

Hyundai has come a long way. That’s a beautiful SUV. Congrats.

1 Like

1% but still not sure it is worth spending on an ultimate Santa fe car

For the technology and added features it is definitely a good deal

Not quite 1%, but this thing literally just came out. You typically have to wait a while to be able to hack a lease. I’m of the opinion that it’s worth spending a bit more to get what you really want. I mean, you’re going to be spending a lot of time in the thing over the next 36 months.

I wish the Palisade were out, cuz I’d definitely be pushing hard for one of those. Can’t wait a year for it come out though as my lease ends this month.

1 Like

That’s a good deal- I drove the same Model in black the other day . the interior had brown stitching and wa such an improvement from prior model. The best I have seen is $499 $3k down- 36 months for reference I’ve leased 5 FCA products for 1% of purchase price but rare to find a Hyundai near me in Charlotte like this deal

1 Like

And who are you?

Sansone huh… down the block from me, maybe I’ll shoot them a visit with this as reference. Can you PM me your salesman info, wouldn’t mind trying to strike the same deal.

Is this title, tax and license only or is there also a downpayment ?

Title tax and license and first month payment

Owt, how does it drive?

Try one in Roanoke, VA. Similar MSRP, Trim (Ultimate, AWD, 2.0) and Selling price…but different color…see if you can crack it.

Drives really nice and it grips the road.

What rebates did you have to qualify for to get this?

I got the Hyundai loyalty rebate

Howd it work out for you

So i went to sansone tonight for this deal and they said your car was a loaner with over 3k miles. Well the ultimate 2.0 i was trying to get was a loaner too and they said well we got killed on his deal and got in trouble with the GM and it was a once in a lifeitme deal or some nonsense

Yeah they didn’t want to do this deal. I got freehold Hyundai to $430 with the same deal.

Why not get a highlander xle for cheaper?