Signed! 2018 BMW X2 AWD Demo, 4300 miles. $371/mo, $371 DAS

Signed today. Thank you to all who gave advice and helped with calculators! Think I did okay.
BMW also writing check for $1712 to payoff current Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Lease.

2018 BMW AWD X2 Demo, Nav, Heated Seats, Heated Wheel, 4300 miles
(Will post pix in trophy garage)

**MSRP: $42,945
**Selling Price: $35912
**Monthly Payment: $371 incl tax.
**Cash Due at Signing: $371 (first mo.)
**MSD: No MSDs
**Incentives:$4750 + $750 conquest = $5500

36 Months:
12000 miles
.MF: 00177
Residual 55% accounting for miles

Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 9.4 years

4 Likes

I am still amazed how the first dealer I walked in and I inquired about a 2018 BMW AWD MSport Demo MSRP 47k wanted me to pay $600/month for it, with firdt mo DAS. I should have went on dealerrater first because they are the worst in the area, less than 3 stars and countless negative reviews. I felt so stupid sitting there asking for $400/month.
In the end it worked out well for me, a BMW for $370/mo, Ill take it!

Did the dealer roll your remaining payments or they just helped you to pay for the rest of the payments on your last least?

Wrote me a check to cover’ I believe they did not roll into sale price as final sale price was actually 35912.

That’s great, congrats! I still cannot find a dealer that’s willing to help my remaining payments on my current lease :frowning:

You can 99.9% be certain they rolled the payment or provided less discount to compensate. Dealers don’t just “help” out to get you into a new car…you pay for it one way or another unless the captive is providing support.

1 Like

I agree @mp11477 but circumstances necessitated me jumping out of Q50 earlier and getting something for my wife which fit budget. I’m paying $50/less per month for the BMW. A Nissan Rogue loaded rolling in 2 payments and using 2 for pull ahead would have been $415/month per best offer so far. So my deal would have been $45 less per month without my lease rolled in, $325 for a BMW X2 would have been awesome. I’m still very happy.

Got a very similar deal in teXas. 2018 FWD Demo X2 with Convenience package - Moon Rolf. $327/Month (inclusive of all taxes) with $0 out of pocket at the time of leasing.

Around 4500 miles.