Qx60 in NorCal or SoCal matching the one in east coast?

I have seen great deals from NY/NJ/CT by @aronchi here and by @HN308 here
and Florida area by @mani_is_kool here
and Chicago area by @chi here

I qualify for loyalty, conquest rebates, checking on getting VPP as well. I reached out to one NorCal dealers but with absolutely $0 down, for a QX60 PURE car, payment is not <$400.
Hoping to get experts marked on this thread or agents in this forum to help get me similar deal. Appreciate your feedback!

I searched around in the forum, has anyone seen close to deals in NorCal or SoCal and posted in this forum?

1 Like

What is MSRP and Sales price? Make sure they include MSDs. It is funny but many sales people usually do not know about MSDs…

Have you asked @BiggL? He does Infiniti deals in CA.

3 Likes

Reach out to @BiggL - he works Infiniti deals in Southern/Northern California. (He just worked a quick non-Infiniti deal for my mother. The dude is top notch!)

1 Like

Hey @BiggL ! I’m interested in some of the Infiniti’s … Located in Los Angeles, please let me know!

Thanks for the shoutout guys, I have sent a PM to @BiggL

Sorry for the delays everyone.Finally caught up with all the messages. With the fires being so close to home and evacuations nearby, it was difficult to keep up with these new Infiniti programs and lack of inventory. I’m ready to go and fill everyone’s orders again.

PM me if anyone needs a quote in California.

2 Likes