Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

My guess would be not a whole lot. Inventory on these is typically scarce and there’s a good chance you would have to order what you are looking for. I can recommend my go-to dealer to you on the east coast if you would be willing to transport. I continuously lease from him and have referred over 10 deals within the last 3 years. He is as good as they come and had given me about 13% off an ordered 2019 S class back in November. Send me a PM if you want his details.

1 Like

Looking to get any CUV that will replace a Chevy Trax that was originally $0 Down @ $110/mo at 10k miles.

Where should I start looking?

Thanks in Advance.

• 2019 BMW X3
  • 36 months lease / 10k miles
  • North NJ
  • Please PM
  • Convenience, 19" wheel, Navigation, Heated steering wheel & front seat, Driving Assistance Package and Driving Assistance Plus Package.
    Welcome to loaner / demo for more discount! I have conquest. no loyalty.

Hello hackers, first time posting. Please be gentle.

What I am looking for:
I want a really short 6-9 month lease takeover. Would it be even worth it?
I would prefer a fun to drive Wagon, Hatch, or Fullsize Sedan with Auto Transmission. Having a roomy rear seat is a bonus.
I dont want to mention the cars I already looked at as the perspective was to buy when I was researching those specific models. I would rather get suggestions from here or see what is available here.

Term: 6- 9 months
Mileage: ~800 to ~1000 miles a month should suffice for now.
Payment: ~$300 to ~$400 a month 
Region/State: North Carolina
Credit Score: ~820
Preferred method of contact: Private Message
Special qualifications: N/A

Looking to get any CUV that will replace a Chevy Trax that was originally $0 Down @ $110/mo at 10k miles.

Where should I start looking?

Thanks in Advance.

Can any brokers find inventory for 2018 bmw m3 competition in sakhir orange?

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2019 Audi A4 Prem Plus and Black Optics , Daytona Grey Paint
  2. Term/Mileage - 36/10
  3. Region/State - MA
  4. Preferred method of contact - PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) N/A

Talk to @dig616 he’s doin an Audi now in MA

Shoot me a PM. I can probably help you out.

Has anyone leased a Navigator recently? If so, could you share info about your transaction? I would love to know how much you got off MSRP.

Thanks!!

Looking for a 2019 Honda Civic EX, 36 months/12K miles, NYC, NY, emails. Current Honda lessee that expires in Sept. 2019. Thanks!

Hi ! I’m look for:

1. GX460 Premium
  2. 24/36 - 15K
  3. LA or OC
  4. DM Please

Thanks

Hello, I am looking to find a broker to work with on the below options:

1. Nissan, Toyota, Buick, Any Luxury Brand (if reasonable)/ High 200’s- Low 300’s/ SUV or small suv(size of a rogue)
  2. 36/12-15K
  3. Midwest/Wisconsin(Will travel for right deal)
  4. Email via Forum initially then Gmail.
  5. Currently Lease 2015 Chevy Malibu 3LT w/ Turbo(lease expires June 1st)

Hello, looking for a lease for parents. They went to dealers today and were getting the run around

1. Looking at Kia Sorento EX or Honda Pilot EX-L ( colors preferred are silver/grey/graphite type or a blue). Price range 350-450 a month.
  2. A 36 month lease/12k a year
  3. Port St. Lucie, FL will travel to surrounding areas nearby
  4. Contact through messaging on here
  5. No special discounts qualified for. Have tier 1 credit 720+

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I m trying to decide a lease option on my next car.

My budget is $200 - $300 per month or less range (including tax). Nothing down. 12k a year mileage is fine.

I would prefer a sedan or coupe. I would prefer to go with the below order,

Mercedes c300 >>> Mazda 6 >> Honda Accord >> Toyota Camry (Suggestion for other car options welcome)

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Hellcat Charger
10k miles
3 years
Payment 650 including taxes
Costco membership
Military

HELLO,

I know this might be kind of trippy but I’m in the market for the Kia Stinger GT1, GT2, VW Arteon, Volvo S60 R-Design

Stinger GT- Looking for exterior blk, wht, or ceramic gray with red interior

S60- Love all the colors but would really like the denim blue or fusion red. Don’t need the bowers and wilkins sound system.

36/12
Costco Membership, AAA
Brand new leasse!
I’m in MD (MoCo) so open to the whole DMV willing to go up to Penn. even, maybe NC but would like to go as far as Richmond
Budget is as close to $500 or below as possible
Credit is 700 +
PM me.

Hello,

I’m a client advisor at BMW of Gwinnett Place. I have two demo Orange M3s. Please contact me at 404-988-4111. I would love to help.

Our website is bmwofgwinnettplace.com

Both cars are under pre-owned section

Thanks,
Daniel

Looking into lease the following:

• 2019/kia/sportage or 2019/Hyundai/tucson
  • 36mnth/12kMileage
  • Bayside/Ny
  • LH: daniel_p
  • i current leased Honda civc 2016 and byick encore 2017 for conquest rebate

First time LH user!

Thanks In advanced

Looking to lease a jaguar xe awd. Budget is 300 sign and drive. 18 or 19 is fine and a loaner under 5k miles is fine. Im a chase private client if it helps and only require 5k miles a year. I’m in ny and car needs to be delivered to me. Let me know.