BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Either or; if they ran credit and locked rate you can rate locked for up to 60 days. Might be a wash with lower loyalty and lower money factor this month.

If you order the car in March and take delivery in June you can choose the programs that you locked in March or the the programs that will be current when you contract at time of delivery. Not a combination though.

1 Like

It looks like the 330e is officially done now then? At least until late summer when the 2019’s start coming through?

If u can find a dealer to play ball u still can. Expect outrageous quotes though as inventory is close to none and 2019s e wont come till late sunmer.

1 Like

Enjoying your day off? :rofl:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

Dave’s grid does not list the M4. Does it fall into the “all 4 series” category? Does anyone know available incentives for 2019 M4 in the SF Bay Area?

Is lease credit of $7500 for BMW i3 applicable for demo cars with less than 5k miles?

Yes it does.

Yes it is.

1 Like

Dave, Does the driving event aka OL code work on demo leases or not applicable?
Also, the federal tax credit doesn’t work for leases as BMW claims credit?

Thanks

Hi Dave sent you an email about a new loaner you got. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes you can use the OL Code on loaners. As far as the tax credit it depends on the model. Most iPerformance models have a larger lease rebate to compensate for the tax credit (except the 530e)

Is that like jumbo shrimp? Or an original copy? :smile: Sorry couldn’t help myself. I’m down to only 8 unread LH emails (from 52 two days ago!). If you can let me know which one is you I will address that one next.

3 Likes

Pardon my noob-ness but how does one obtain this OL code?
I’m going to be getting a new lease in June and want to make sure I am ready to rock.
Thanks!

1 Like

Cool thanks. It’s the one from dj*****89@gmail

1 Like

Thanks Dave.

1 Like

So for 330E the $4001 can be applied for lease then? Thanks a bunch for the responses bud.

No. The 330e currently has a $6,500 Lease Credit vs. the $4,000 Lease Credit on the full gas equivalent (330i). That’s to compensate for not getting a federal tax credit on a lease.

I wish there was an easy answer. Sign up for updates from BMW USA and just keep an eye out on the forums. Sometimes it’s an easy online signup (like the Lunar Event was) but most of the time you have to attend a Ride & Drive Event at a hosting dealership and register in person.

2 Likes

Thank you Dave for the clarification. Im sure this will help a lot of folks here.

1 Like

Does the OL code work on Demos as well?

A few posts above he already replied. Yes it does