Please Help....2019 BMW X5 xdrive40i , AZ dealers or brokers?

Hi yah. I have those obligatory 3 payments left $695/month on a 2016 Mercedes GLE. I’ve leased my last 4 cars from Mercedes. It looks like it won’t be no.5 due to the lack of incentives and discounts for the new 2020 GLE. I live in Scottsdale AZ. Zip 85260. The 2019 X5 40i I’m interested in with following options
Ext. Black
Int. Black
Wheels 20x9 v spoke
Parking assistance package
Convience Package
Remote start
Heated front seats w/armrests and steering wheel
Gesture control
Heated rear and front seats
My goal is DAS of DMV tags $950 and first month payment of $750 includes tax otd. for 36 months and 12k/year.
Can this get done?

Without a doubt. But may have to settle for W spoke wheels.

Thanks for your reply. The responses I’ve been getting from dealers are $4000 down $866/month. The only thing I’ve put down on the gle was $550 oop and then $695/month for 35 months. As for the tires a V is half a W so I’ll just close one eye when I look…

The name phantom cannot be used. It must be retired. Only one @Phantomcypher exists.

I think you can hit your target on a 2018. 2019 will be hard

1 Like

First you take away my name @vhooloo then take away my hope that @anon92897398 gave me achieving my price point. Is the name @vhooloodowner available. :yum:

What is the msrp? Car is way too new for any meaningful incentives or discounts. What is tax rate, selling price, too many variables. Common if you read the forum for a while you know some of the basics at least.

That’s my bad

1 Like

No worries but you need this info for yourself to make a good decision or at least with your eyes open. I just got one for a friend of mine 63.5 msrp and sell price was 56k and change. Got the base mf as well. Deal was posted in january here.

I seem to be living in the wrong state… this is why I’m leaning towards a 2019 X5. I inquired about this 2019 gl43 4matic Amg. This is the typical starting point with all dealers

I live in az dealers won’t play here message all south California dealers la/sd fly out there 50 min flight drive back 5 hours or ship the car back guaranteed you will save thousands

1 Like

Good advice thanks

these are 2 lease i did both out of state az dealers told me I was lying when tried to negotiate

2017 e300 4Matic 36/12k
msrp $62,465
asking selling price $46,988
got them down too $45,888
swa emp fleet discount $1000
drive offs just fees and registration
Az registration is high $1202
first month tax included $398
prepaid maintenance $500-560
total drive offs $2100

2017 BMW 330e
12k/24
Msrp $58,410
Selling price $46,069
Rebates $3000 holiday $3000 i performance
$2000 upfront $281 a month 8.1 tax included

Liar liar… lol… great deals!!

1 Like

I’ve been pretty fortunate for my last 3 leases with Mercedes. I had 2 2012 msrp $60k 2014 msrp 61k E350 24 month leases 12k and with a true $0 down just sign and drive at $695/month. Wifey wanted a 2016 GLE msrp. $60500. that took 6 weeks of negotiations. I try to put as little money down. All said and done the 2016 GLE $550 total down and 35 payments left at $695/month. Included all taxes and fees. I’m starting to think I won’t be getting my way this time. We shall see 3 payments left.

The x5 2019 is a brand new refresh so there are not being discounted as much but you will definitely get way better numbers in California good luck with your search post back when you get ca numbers let as know how it goes

Thanks … going for a “Pegasus” deal… you know a Unicorn with wings. Ha :grin:

I got two pegasus deals from out of state. Also in AZ.

Out of state is where our saviors lies. Fellow Aznian dying in Yuma heat!!

And according to empirestate and trato it also appears you have to do two deals outside of our state. Curse you Penske and Chapman dealers. To be completely truthful I thought a broker or a dealer would of said by now. “I got you covered”. Now I’m going to work at getting a Pegasus deal which will make me mental

No brokers on here deal in AZ @Phantom. For BMW email Greg Poland at pacific bmw. He does AZ deals and beats chapman or penske hands down

1 Like