Please evaluate: 2018 BMW X3

Apologies for posting this in the leasehackr forum, but here goes… In the market for a 2018 BMW X3 (open to loaner vehicles as well) but my requirement is a bit different because I’m trying to purchase this vehicle INSTEAD of leasing it.

Got this quote:
Vehicle: 2018 BMW X3 xDrive30i SAV
Packages: Convenience Package, Navigation System, 19" X 7.5" Wheels with Run Flats
Included Options: Heated Front Seats, Park Distance Control, Heated Steering Wheel
Miles: 4,082
Market Value: $51,085 (Is this correct?)
Selling Price: $43,998 (13.87%)
Doc Fees: $459
State: MA

Questions:

1. Obviously, I want to do better on the price… Any suggestions?
  2. This vehicle was available under “loaners”, but they keep calling it “pre-owned”. Is this correct?
  3. BMW is running a special offer: $2,500 APR Credit if financed under their 2.5% loan. How can I get them to apply this offer?
  4. I have an OL code for $1,000 off… Can I apply an OL code to a “loaner”?
  5. I have a Costco certificate for $1,500 (conquest+member)… Can I apply this to a “loaner”?
  6. My employer is also listed on BMW’s corporate/fleet program… Can I apply this to a “loaner”?
  7. Will (4)/(5)/(6) above stack and apply together?

This is my first time with a BMW… Been in the market too long, so trying to pull the trigger soon.
Also willing to travel up to 3 hours for a great deal.

Help appreciated…

Thank you
Max

1. Just ask, tell them you are buying and not leasing and that you want the price different enough from a new one that it will make sense to you.
  2. Yes, preowned because it was titled. Still considered new in the eyes of BMW FS/NA though.
  3. Just tell them to. If that is the program in your region then, it shouldn’t be an issue.
  4. I’m not sure about OL numbers and loaners.
  5. No because Costco program ended at the beginning of the month (ahead of schedule).
  6. Yes, because it has under 5000 miles
  7. If OL is applicable, it will stack with corporate fleet.

The Costco certificate I have says October 1st 2018 expiration… So Costco just killed it and certificates are now invalid?

Thanks

Costco didn’t kill it…BMWFS did. However, yes…it’s invalid.

Thank you for the clarification. Appreciate your time!