Off Topic Landfill

Or Oregon?

Looking for an x5 2019

Any way to see similar numbers for an Acura NSX?

i’m not married to x3, i prefer 5 door cars, but would take 4 if the deal is right. I totally get it, that he is saying my car is a deal, because you can not find other similar equipped x3 m40 with better payment.

I can help, 410-241-5555
Josh

Can we please refrain from posting the same car that I just did? I’m sure you’ve seen overlap on our dealer connects, and I specifically hold from posting cars you do.

I don’t look for other posts - Just got this from dealer and posted it
FYI i just got info that car sold

Car not sold yet
@LeaseHero claiming he sold it
Keep the inquires coming
It’s a nice one - Wont last

So, if this is truly the same car that LeaseHero posted, why the payment difference? When I set that one to $0 DAS and no MSD, I get $504/mo without tax.

2 Likes

Different brokers have different connections. Also, could be a difference in commission we take.

I don’t believe it is he same car. @LeaseHero must think he knows about every single BMW deal that pops up in California in 100/s of different dealerships all around!

You are assuming that this is the same car. When you Assume you make an a** out of you and me

Dealer let me know you contacted them and gave me a heads up that they were working with you on the same car. I don’t make assumptions.

1 Like

@LeaseHero I thought you had this car sold already!

I’m done discussing this with you, best of luck on your sale!

I only made it public because I was tired of seeing my cars double posted. I am not one to comment anything on competition unless it directly affects me.

Why can’t we all be friends :rofl:

1 Like

Wasn’t a bash or me trying to advertise/poach customers, I just thought it was in bad taste to post the same car hours after I had just posted it. Especially when we ensure to not post cars that he’s posted earlier as well! Just common courtesy I guess. Feel free to remove any comments that I have made that are against community guidelines :blush: