2019 BMW X3 M40 Lease Transfer

Because no one wants the 6GT. My local dealers has 3 6GTs on the lot for more than a year.

Which dealer?

Ill go ahead and nominate this for most stupid post of the year, 2019

Congratulations jana

4 Likes

:joy:
wow, because i know i can get better payment for 66k sticker or you can get way better car for $800 per month? I’m not shopping for just x3, i’m looking for a deal, his car (although nice car) is not worth 800/m

1 Like

Anywhoooo a proper comparison would be an SQ5 right? People have been getting them for the low $600’s for a while with some decent low $500’s for much lower spec’s. Just to provide an idea of similar vehicles.

Makes absolutely no difference what it has in it or what it costs when programs are different on each model. You’re comparing apples to oranges.

to me it’s 66k car and 66k car… one is a deal, one is a dunk. I totally get that he want’s to see exactly same for same. Would you pay 800/m for it? I wouldn’t

Doesn’t matter whether I would pay for it or not…your comparison of 2 different cars with 2 different programs, regardless of MSRP, is ridiculous.

1 Like

That’s not relevant at all though when comparing deals. For you, if you don’t care about which car you get and are just chasing the deal, then sure, the 4 series is a better value. But you cannot compare the payments to a completely different model as a means of comparing which deal is better.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Comparing a 4 series deal in an x3 transfer thread is irrelevant.

I want a 6gt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again its not a comparison 10k less on the msrp and 4k out of pocket? How is that apples to apples? I get it there are deals on here and people just want to get the best they can. This car is not for everyone its for 1 right person that wants it. If they just happen to come across this posting then great. If they dont im totally fine with that. But people keep making these silly comparisons.

A heavily optioned car will rarely lease particularly well (are there any exceptions?) To me they make a car more desirable and easier to sell rather than any kind of value.

But really, much of the advice so far has directed you to other outlets to achieve your goal. I suggest you take the advice. I’m sure a swapaleaser would be happy to take this off your hands.

1 Like

My deal is looking pretty good.

Only good thing about the original post was the pictures of the car. That thing is a beauty.

Compared to a random rate my deal? Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s good.

Keep in mind BMW maintenance doesn’t transfer so could add a good deal onto the price tag since there are 30+ months remaining.

I’m personally willing to pay $500-$1000 more for the convenience and peace of mind of going through a dealer.

Last post - 2018 loaner but further evidence why this is not the best site for you listing.

Just saying I would have bought this car if I was still in the market. I had to have ACC which is super rare and this car would have fit the bill perfectly. Someone will see value in the options and want to assume but likely not here & thus Swapalease is a better place to post this. Beautiful car

These comments are sheer idiocy.

This is not a stock 330e or 530e - the cars that are going at 20% off. This is not a Volvo from 8 months ago. This is not the Volt from over a year ago. The goal is not to get the same payment on any car at all and this is not a Hyundai so stop with that “well it has 4-5 doors garbage”.

It was one person that posted a non-equal comparison, and they rightfully got ripped for it. Easy on the generalization buddy.

2 Likes