Off Topic Landfill

I’ve seen incredible deals on all of those cars. Not saying it’s been in Florida though.

I am, however, going for the Camry because of the price of course. I’m looking to cut back on payments and downgrade my Lexus. But the XSE feels like an upgrade :sunglasses:

Tell me what we can do on it then? It shouldn’t be impossible to get it for $250.

You said you want $0 down, but I have a hunch you’re going to need to up that number significantly to get to $250.

A Camry way under 1% MSRP? I’m curious to see some of those incredible deals, really.

@el_vago32 Wasn’t referring to the Camry above. Never seen any deals for an XSE for $250, just to be clear. I actually don’t know much about the XSE. But based on the hit of research I’ve done I felt good about being able to find one for that through the amazing people on this forum who are here to help.

Ok. What do you think is reasonable for $0 down $0 drive-off then?

I love how the car is on your site for less money, yet again, and you are trying to up-sell people here.

Making the adjustments to the dealer ad, I come to 599 a month + tax w/ 2000 upfront for 10k miles.

https://www.landrovermissionviejo.com/dealer-specials/#action=im_ajax_call&perform=get_results&page=2

1 Like
  1. Your math is incorrect and this is a different vehicle.
  2. We don’t allow people to change terms of a lease special.
  3. If you don’t like it, stop commenting on my
    posts.

add: the car you’re referring to is an alive drive demo. It has an additional $1,500 incentive attached to the vin. So maybe stop commenting crap on other people’s post when you have literally no idea what you’re talking about. You can’t see my back screen and you aren’t a dealer. Thanks.

1 Like

Somehow I doubt all of this, as we’ve been through this before.

All the same options, 62.7 msrp, AND is black/black. HMMM something doesn’t add up with your statement.

I guess transparency isn’t one of your strong suits

I have 4 identical MSRP cars across my stores.

And regardless if you wanted to get the one posted, you cannot change terms of a lease special. It will be 3k plus drives.

Not in black/black according to your site. Or is this a “special” car that is NOT on your website

That is categorically incorrect I’ve worked with your dealer group before LOL

We aren’t the same across the group. Because we have the same owning dealer does not mean we function the same. We all have individual policies. We don’t even have a trading relationships with one of the stores in our group.

Go back to the hole you came from thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

No problem… I’ll leave you alone. Just gonna call out a scam when I see one.

Oh my god a sub invoice deal on a Velar! I’m such a scammer!

Yeah compared to your site… scamming people that don’t know any better. Unfortunately people like you just make a bad name for people in the industry

I have a book of clients and brokers that love working with me that would beg to differ.

You’re a clown if you’re calling me a scammer. Goodbye :wave:

Really? Then go sell it to them… something tells me you haven’t been working for the dealer that long… but what do I know

It’s actually…

(3912 - 500) x 0.25 = 853

You have…

3912 - 500 x 0.25 which is a lot different than 853. What you intended is correct. You just didn’t write it correctly.

1 Like

Semantics. I know I didn’t write it correctly.

1 Like