Off Topic Landfill

You get yours yet?

nah, I am just getting a discount in every post I mention X6. I get $10 off for every post vaunting the great X6 lease deals… BMW will mail me an discount check after the end of the month… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

$10 discount* or register as a business.

1 Like

Crystal balls is a world-wide registered business already…

1 Like

Lol i figured !

This should be easily doable if you reach out to nearby dealers. I’ll bet any dealer in your area would take your business for $400/mo on a 2018 3-series. If I was a broker, I’d take you up in a heartbeat. You can definitely find something that fits this criteria in about 30 minutes.

Okay, I’m going to edit my post. Ideally I’d like to be between $350-$360/month as my current lease is expiring and that’s where I am now. If I had to stretch it I could go up to close to $400/month.

I really don’t think you need a broker to find a 3-series for $350

You probably don’t need to hire a broker for those numbers. If you can put msd(outside of ny) and shop around the low 400s is doable.

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: not lookin to do MSDs

I’m a broker in philly. Let me know if you want to work with me. Check out my toyota deals also.
Feel free to text

Jim
215-359-6836

did u find anything yet… looking for the same but in Texas

You’ve got to be kidding :grin:
You changed your tune to “It’s not rocket science!” from “thank you”.

I did not flag your post, paranoid genius :grin:

Just so you comprehend your flip flopping better: going from “It’s awesome and I learned a few things!” to this:

1 Like

Congratulations @Alex

Congrats my friend! - Happy wife, Happy…we all know.

Enjoy the Bim…I mean the Murano lol

1 Like

nice deal… care to share the details?

Nice deal. Can you PM me dealer details?

A dealer actually had a manual as a service loaner??

2 Likes

Very rare, my dealer had/has one too, and I’m always trying to get it but apparently it’s snatched up pretty quickly!