Off Topic Landfill

We don’t know you yet to call you trustworthy either. We have enough to call you lazy though.

Starting off on the right foot

How about not lazy AND trustworthy? It’s a lot to ask I guess.

1 Like

Maybe you should look around and see how trustworthy ones conduct their business here. You may learn a thing or two, but it takes some effort, so…

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Run from that company. You will be in the 800s. I just got a quote for a fully loaded X3 30i xdrive 51k msrp for 625/mo, all MD tax enrolled, 36/15k. 0 down. Get that + free maintenance. What is cool too, is that the X3 30i is just as fast as the T6.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

“today only!!” type of deal should hit at least 10 on the LH calculator.

I’d be interested at $500/mo OTD w $0 Drive offs.

I worked a deal on a Lexus GX460, same MSRP, for $490/mo OTD on a 27/10 lease a few months back. Almost signed it but wife doesn’t like the side-swing tailgate.

You want another 6k+ off sticker? Ha! You can’t compare apples to oranges.

1 Like
  1. Another $6k off… Yeah… this is LeaseHackr. We hack leases.
  2. As for comparison… Lexus > BMW. V8 > i6. 4x4 > 4x2. 7 seats > 5 seats.

it’s your opinion. I prefer BMW to Lexus and would much rather a 5 seater over 7 and since that v8 isnt performance based I’d rather save gas with the 6

Toyota > BMW.

1 Like

That v8 can run on regular gas and will go a few hundred thousand miles. Blown motors have shorter lifespans.

Motor lifespan = not a lease consideration

2 Likes

quit trolling Dave’s thread. He’s a valuable contributor to this board. Nobody cares about your imaginary deals.

1 Like

I leased this X5 to @Phantomcypher (one of the toughest hackers on this forum) and it was a loaner. I’ve been asked to replicate this deal at least 20 times since then. Needless to say I haven’t been able to. But that just shows how $556/mo on a brand new one with only drives offs DAS truly is a hackworthy deal.

Looks like no one is going to take advantage of it anyway so it’s a mute point. But I had to chime in again because when people mention what “they would pay” it sets a very unrealistic expectation for real buyers that are using this site to find a real deal.