New Lease Takeover - 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD

Signed Lease deal for 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD but later found that it wont fit the garage.

Looking for someone to take over the lease before 31st Mar 2019 .

It’s a Brand new car … I was planning to take delivery on 31st March.

Down Payment – 2050

Lease per month – 390.73 including Tax

Lease Term – 39 Months

Lease Transfer charges – approx 150

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Signed Lease deal for 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD but later found that it wont fit the garage.

Looking for someone to take over the lease before 31st Mar 2019 .

It’s a Brand new car … I was planning to take delivery on 31st March.

Down Payment – 2050

Lease per month – 390.73 including Tax

Lease Term – 39 Months

Lease Transfer charges – approx 150

This is a bad deal. If you didn’t sign for it, why go through a transfer? IFS’s transfer terms are terrible.

I did Signed the deal :frowning: but later realized it wont fit my garage.

its like finding a replacement.

You will still be responsible for the lease even after you transfer it.

Dealer will be redoing the paperwork on the new person name.
Thats why need to be before 31st Mar.

Doubt you’ll find anyone for that payment. You need to offer an incentive or offer to pay the dealer some amount if they are willing to cancel the contract.

Pay the dealer $2k to undo it

3 Likes

I found conflicting info, but even thought CA doesn’t have a cooling off period, you may be able to break the contract based on some answers I found, but I found other postings that say once you sign you own, whether or not the vehicle was delivered yet.

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-cancel-a-new-car-purchase-contract-in-California-if-I-havent-received-the-delivery-of-the-vehicle-yet

Did you put down a deposit? If so, you probably will lose that at a minimum.

One of the CA Dealers or Brokers could better weigh in on your options, if any, but it may be easier to go back in and try to renegotiate a lease on a vehicle that will fit in your garage, maybe the QX50, but your monthly payment will be more, but likely less than trying to lease transfer.

Last idea, if the QX60s length is an issue, maybe you can build a 16" extension to build the garage doors outward.

1 Like

Interested!!!

Responded to your im

That’s kind of bad form to post your competing deal on someone else’s marketplace post. Moving this to your marketplace post.

2 Likes

I created a new topic … not sure how it is added to some other thread.
Sorry for the trouble.

How many miles per year? Color of the car? I might be interested depending if you are able to provide some incentives. I have a lease maturing in a few months and live down in Southern California. Thank you!

10K Miles per year
Ext Color - Graphite Shadow
Int Color - Grey
I am willing to provide reasonable incentive so please let me know your thoughts.

The color is fine. Mileage might not be enough. I currently have 12,000 per year. With the down payment, paying my other qx60 for another 3 months and flying to pick up the new car, might not be economically wise. I don’t want to low ball you. You might be better off finding someone else. Thank you for your reply!!

Does anyone know of a lawyer to help with this situation?