Map of Jeep dealers (some CJDR) with competitive pricing

I went thru months of research to find the closest dealer willing to do a nice under invoice pricing when looking at purchasing my Jeep Wrangler. Fortunately someone at JLWForum has put all that info together on a nice map with information such as:

Dealer
Dealer location
Contact person with phone / email
% under invoice
Processing fee (Dealer Doc. fee)

-FYI some of these require FCA affiliate code or adjust pricing 1% from invoice value.
-In order to get most accurate Invoice figure you can use “Costco Purchasing Program” I found it to be spot on and they are quick to update any pricing changes. This works great when doing factory order, when taking a vehicle off the lot if anything your price will be cheaper.
-As far as I’m aware most of these guys will send you POC with options MSRP and INVOICE listed.
-When looking for vehicle that does have Manufacturer rebates those will apply on top of under invoice pricing shown.
-A lot of these Only use Chrysler Capital for leasing so do your own math if deeper discount will be justified when leasing.

Hope this helps some of you, enjoy!

https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

4 Likes

There’s a much easier way. Tread lightly already has a prearranged deal to get any Jeep 1% under invoice price take that number. Find a dealer who doesn’t use Chrysler to finance. Right now tfcu has an 81% residual rate on the sport for 39 months and boom you have the cheapest lease on the planet if you one pay it otherwise you’re paying a high mf

Can you expand on this for me? I am looking for a Wrangler and what you wrote sounds great, can you provide further details?

Tread lightly is an association if you join it you’re entitled to purchase or lease any cheap at 1% below invoice in a pre arranged deal. Next find a dealer who uses other banks not Chrysler financial to lease the car. Usually they’ll give you another 1,750 in incentives for leasing through another bank. Finally the sport or sport plus the first two trim levels will have massive residuals and probably a 5% mf so if you 1 pay the lease granted if something happens to it you’re out the money but otherwise you’re paying 7 grand for a 39 month lease on a 40k car which is basically nothing

Awesome thanks

1 Like

TFCU = teachers or tinker federal credit union?

Teachers .
…

To clarify to use Tread Lightly Affiliate Rewards you must join at $100 donation (not less) and wait i think 3 months before you can use it, also you can generate 2 codes per year.

1% is great but 7% is better the difference on $50k vehicle is $3,000, that why i said do your own math.

I used this resource as well and was able to get 7% (6% plus another 1% for affiliate) under invoice and a low doc fee for a 2019 order. Considering none of the local dealers wanted to play ball this map and the preferred dealers thread over there saved me thousands. If you are close to Iowa contact Kent @ Peterson Jeep. He has the best price in the country, no BS and a pleasure to work with. It just ended up being too far for me.

I am not sure, but I think Tread Lightly only has a 30 day waiting period now.

Good to know! Any idea what the MF reduction is on a one-pay lease through one of these credit unions?

Is this deal only for the Wrangler?

Can you clarify what you mean when you say it’s good on the Wrangler Sport plus first 2 trim levels?

So I thought about buying a wrangler but ultimately went with a Cherokee because they still drive like shit and if you take it on a road trip you’ll be pissing blood by the end of it because just like a cj7 it beats the crap out of your kidneys. All that said on a 39/7.5k lease from tfcu the residual is 81% and mf is 5.5% so if you get the car at 1% under invoice add the 1250 or 1750 incentive in there for leasing through a different bank and you come out with an obnoxiously low one pay lease

Once you get into a Sahara or rubicon trim the residuals drop dramatically

Sorry but your thoughts on a Wrangler made me LOL. I’m not even sure if you’re serious … not sure if its lack of experience with new JL or personal bad experiences you’ve had in the past. I’ve owned JKU and now JLU Rubicon, there is no comparison…

As far as residuals your best bet is to go with a 4 door, they hold their value better then 2dr.

Sport and Sport S are best for residual
Rubicon second best
Sahara is the worst.

If you’re asking about posted link with under invoice pricing before incentives then no, its on all Jeep products and dodge, chrysler, ram (if its a CJDR dealer) Inquire about that with the contact sales person listed.

I live in Long Island so that could be it but compare the wrangler to a highlander or q5 or q7 for that matter just on driving and not on some vanity idea bs I can’t wait to take the top off in the summer it loses hands down. A rubicon is just an expensive wrangler with moar plastic. Just not a fan I get the nostalgia and love for the car but just not me. Anyways that’s how you get it cheap though :grin:

Truth is Wrangler has 0 competition right now, you can not compare it to anything. If you want Jeeps contender to SUVs you listed above then talk about Grand Cherokee.

Now lets not saturate this with personal feelings and oppositions because they are like assholes, we all have them.

That’s my point though and explains it’s high residual it’s an American icon and nastalgia people that love it get so butt hurt when they talk about it’s actual driving and motor trend does put it in a catagory sooooo

Is TFCU the only financing company offering >80% residuals on Wranglers? I’m having trouble finding any dealers that use TFCU. I live in MD.

Does the Unlimited versions have >80% residuals? I feel like there’s opportunity for a really good deal but can’t connect everything together.

Finally found someone who was on this map (6% off invoice) and dealt with fusion financial but they said Chrysler financial had a better deal. I don’t necessarily believe them but doesn’t seem I’ll be getting a Wrangler.