Looking to lease 2018 XC90 T6

@KD6-3.7 this car is in Fort Lauderdale. I’ve searched the entire state. Even out of state. This one is the only one that has the packages I want.

316 miles is a lot for a new car. Could have been a short term demo or something without being punched. The only ones that know are the dealer and I wouldn’t trust anything they say. In a worst case scenario, it could have been wrecked and in the shop for months.

Exactly. With all this different number crap from this dealer and all this ridiculous back and forth as much as I hate to say it my gut tells me to walk from this one.

Maybe I’m better looking into a 2019. Ugh!

Maybe. How long can you drive the Tahoe with the tires the way they are now?

I’m pushing it already. I think I can make it to Thanksgiving :joy::joy:

That is a part of the issue as well. If you really want a good deal, you have to be a little open on color choices and configurations. If its definitely the one you want then how much of a difference are we looking at from what they are asking and what you want them to be at ?

Don’t take that chance please for your own and others on the roads safety. When does your lease end on the tahoe?

1 Like

The real question is how common it is for a non-punched XC90 to sit on a lot for a year, when there is not much inventory around?

1 Like

I agree. 1010101

1 Like

Btw ursus, you remember that snapshot i sent you about costco special after it had officially expired? This is that dealer

I don’t remember what 3.7 told me yesterday and you expect me to remember some ad from FL? :joy:
But yeah, I recall something, but not the details.
Was it Costco or Sam’s?

1 Like

@mani_is_kool I have total room with color etc. I just really want the two packages on the ‘18.

I have 7 months on my lease 3k in payments remaining. I have excess wear and tear coverage so unless I lease another GM I’ll just be handing the Tahoe back in for an early lease term.

What 2 packages are they ?

Momentum and convenience which I know doesn’t exist on the ‘19s as they have been substituted with the advanced package

MOM+ & Convenience? Or no MOM+ on T6?
Edit: was a second late :slightly_smiling_face:

Momentum Plus Package and Convenience on a T6 Momentum

Has to be T6 and not a T5? Lol

Has to be a T6 can’t do 250 HP

I’m seeing some around you. Some are marked demo/loaner:

1 Like

It was Costco. Dealer advertising that they have Costco promo extended for a month or something even though official program had ended :joy: