Looking to lease 2018 XC90 T6

Yep it’s ever changing with these people and I’m losing my patience

Ask for a breakdown of the cash due at signing. Ask them if they have a 1st payment waiver for the Holiday Sales Event. I would be shocked if that wasn’t a nationwide promotion.

Have to make first payment

Everything else aside, why are you not doing 10 MSDs? Acquisition fee is marked up, BTW.

@Ursus not saying I’m not going to do 10 MSDs dealing with this dealer is a nightmare. I just wanted to get down to brass tacks first then go there

Yes - acquisition fee should be $695 correct?

Selling price is awesome, even with ridiculous doc and elec filing fees (they total $110 in CA). MF is low by .00025, but let them eat it.

If you’re willing to consider a one pay, ask them to do 10 MSDs and a rate of 0.00090. And capitalize the doc and filing fees. I’d consider 30 months, too. Can help more when I get home.

Either way, they’ll probably catch the MF error if it’s accidental when they have the lease audited before they print it.

Call a couple of other FL dealers and see if they have the Holiday Sales Event with the first payment waived. If it is offered in FL, you could probably get it later if not now.

Tricky

I’ve asked over and over for a 30 month lease and they won’t give it to me. I’m assuming it’s because the residual is better.

I was told one pay MF is .00025

They’re kinky.

30 months shouldn’t matter to them at all. Just realized the HSE 1st payment waiver requires a lease at least 36 months long, though. You could do the deal and demand the 1st payment refunded, I’m sure. It costs them nothing.

They’re marking up the MF with 10 MSDs. That doesn’t cost anything, either. They suck.

That MF was without 10 MSDs. That was the MF ok the one pay which winds up costing more than the lease in its entirety which doesn’t make sense to me

I have a feeling they will just switch it at the last moment during the signing. Ah, sorry, your payment goes up by only $15/mo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Probably but it’s all just so shady. I’ve never ever had such difficulty getting a vehicle.
What’s wrong with just wanting to get a great deal on a leftover 2018? :joy::joy:

Volvo is losing a ton of money on tariffs, so they’re tightening up on incentives and MFs. Usually the best cars don’t have the best deals.

1 Like

At this point. I think the best thing for me to try to negotiate is the acquisition fee and the electronic filing fee since essentially they are double dipping

Double dipping what?

To others- what’s the deal in Florida with documentation and electronic filing fees? Are they negotiable.

NADA not negotiable but some dealers depending on how deep they want to go would just adjust on discount. Reading all this going on… seems like they dont want to discount. Its not just this dealer, its almost every volvo dealer… and yes @KD6-3.7 is right about tariffs screwing this compliance on corporate.

The electronic filling fee is ridiculously high. And they have raised the acquisition fee which at the very least I think is negotiable.

Definitely tell them to give you $695 since they charge you $899 dealer fee for nothing, all their profit.

1 Like

@Ursus so if I get that(acquisition fee) is this deal worth taking the way it is? Or should I do MSDs?

You should do MSDs anyway, looks like you can afford it :slight_smile:
But I don’t know your local incentives, MF/RV - so hard to tell.