Looking to lease 2018 ILX or Accord Need advice!

IMHO better get the car you like vs what others think is a better deal!

So what if others don’t like the ILX (usually without having driven it!). If you like the car and the payment then go ahead!

If you like the ilx just grind all the dealers against each other and get the lowest possible payment and do zero at signing or just first payment. It’s not a high demand car so you should be able to get without much meat left on the bone, ie profit.

Why are u comparing accord with ILX and not TLX?

That’s s good question, compare it with the civic, more apples to apples. I think he landed on the ilx because of the cheap lease ad

I’m looking at an ILX lease right now and the best offer I have is the Premium for 295 a month with 0 down (plus tinted windows whatever that’s worth).

Don’t post the same thing in multiple places

Would have assumed the ILX price I was quoted was relevant to his question about what deals are for ILX’s at the moment, but also that it was rude to hijack a thread of someone else’s with my own question. Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you for sharing your quote! I am in NJ area and I am having trouble finding good deals
my target is 235/mo 1000 due at signing (Acura ILX (SoCal) $235pm/36m/12k) but so far, seems like every dealership offers around 320~350 due 0 at signing(msrp 30365).

Even for 2018 accord Lx, looks like 300~350 0 due at signing around my area.
I guess I have to wait for the better programs.

This is the best deal I have so far.(Msrp 30365)

No one wants to go below 10% from the msrp.

Ultimately it’s your choice, but I doubt too many people will think this is a good deal for an obsolete Civic.

I think he was pretty clear in saying it wasn’t a great deal. I wish you were as willing to offer as much as substance as you seem willing to snark.

Yeah, if they aren’t budging I’d wait it out as they are certainly able to go lower. I now have an offer at 10,000 below MSRP (with a ridiculous $700 doc fee) that brings my payment to just under your target price. Best of luck.

700 doc fee…
U in FL lol ?

lol. Almost as bad. Georgia

True. That rv is killing these deals i guess.

1 Like

If I wasn’t in a situation that necessitated a lease, it’d have me looking at CPO sedans, to be honest.

If u have till end of august, why not wait for next months numbers? I dont see ILX numbers going higher, they will stay same or maybbeeee lower… on the other hand accord might get better.

Yes That is what I’m thinking about to do. October is the end of lease month(Sonata) so I still have some time

$10000 below MSRP? That is really good deal. I’ve already got a quote for a CPO ILX but CPO cars don’t get the same programs as the new ones. They quoted $24991 ILX with $480/mo with MF 0.00250. Seems like there’s a reason no one leases Acura CPO/loaner car.

Acura support for demo leases is worthless.