Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

Which is true. I leased my MB C300 in New Jersey. The two cars I leased were leased in Northern Virginia. And I think my next car will also be leased in VA. MD dealers are hard to deal with.

Help me get a loaner! I am an idiot I am looking for a beat up piece of junk aka loaner!

So you trust dealer imputed data on edmunds to be gospel? Do you only buy from TrueCar as well?

Do you realize that TMV is based on the purchase prices that are different from the lease prices most of the time?

Loaners are the best cars ever! I am an idiot and i want a beat up piece of junk aka loaner. Please help me get it!

What do “they” drive and what do “they” pay?

Right, and keep in mind that dealer fees in VA are $400 more than in MD.

Oh you have access to a large volume of sales data? I’m sure the community would like to see that if you can share it with us.

Loaners are awesome cars!

Loaners are the very best! I want to get a loaner!

You or someone other above just told me you pay close to $400 / mo for some trashed loaner junk , that’s awesome! I am an idiot too. Where can I get it?

You wrote that you pay ~what we do.

What do we drive and what do we pay?

I did. This is what led me to believe you had sales data.

I love loaners! Loaners are awesome!

Says the guy who claims his deals are the same as dozens of strangers but can’t possibly know any data to support his statement.

No that means you trust edmunds. Which is exactly what I said. Sorry but a 4 cylinder c300 is not even in the same category as a 340, a used up whore or not, much less for $100 less per month.

1 Like

Any dope trader here has a loaner to sell? Please PM me if you know where to get a piece of junk aka loaner. I am an idiot, I am looking for a loaner!

I’m beginning to think you’re a dealer without loaners.
How many times did you say just text me, I will give you the name of the salesperson (you I’m guessing)?
Why else stay here for what 6 hours.

4 Likes

You probably don’t need to advise a single effing person.

You’re terrible at the internet.

And you lie.

1 Like

I’m going to this guy for my next car! He knows his shit! Edmunds articles and him = amazing 1% deals!

If only he were here sooner. He’s gonna shut down leasehackr for good!