Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

so You posted a 3 year old article from edmunds that is completely out of date and something from eastern motors (really?!?! you talk about us being biased and then post that). But just to be clear I trust members of this site far more than any other automotive resource I have come across.

1 Like

Oh, I forgot to mention. The car I am currently leasing had $42,695 MSRP. Moreover, I leased it when I still had another leased car, which had negative equity of over $2000 rolled in. And I leased it for $450/mo. Not a looser and abused loaner, but a brand spanking new car, I picked it up on a lot covered in a protective plastic all over.

That would be a virgin, even better than divorcee from your earlier post.

1 Like

Who knows who these members are who post here? Articles on Edmunds are written by verifiable authors. I personally distrust anyone who throws personal insults at me just because I am looking for a NEW car and am not interested in beat up, abused and trashed loaner. I know for certain there is an agenda behind it :slight_smile:

Heā€™s so smart even his negative equity is somehow a positive feature.

1 Like

No, it wasnā€™t positive feature. but the deal I have got was so awesome that despite my negative equity I leased a car with over $42K MSRP for $450 / mo, with not a single penny out of my pocket at signing except the 1st months payment. So, you can post any denigrating comments here, deals I have got speak louder than that :slight_smile:

Yup and my whore of a 340 with 3200 miles is $390 with Virginia tax a month, only first month due at signing with a sticker of 58k. Thatā€™s a lot to pay for some plastic wrap.

1 Like

Like the deal that wound up with negative equity? Yep, you got me there.

In MD you pay FULL tax for entire sales price of a car, no matter if you lease it for 1 year or buy it for good. And, paying $400 / mo for a used/abused/trashed loaner is a big NO GO for me. I would pay a lot of premium just NOT to have a loaner. Even Certified Used would be a lot better choice, though I am not a used car fan :slight_smile:

Think whatever you want, believe whatever you believe. Were obviously not going to change your mind. But I gotta ask at this point why are you still here?

3 Likes

Virginia is the same tax structure. Rolled roughly $1800 in tax into the deal. $350 a month before tax.

You guys are wasting your time on this site, Iā€™m going over to the edmunds and leasing ALL my cars their, because Iā€™m a loser and can only afford previously soiled and farted in cars. Iā€™m going to take my 7 years experience from the car business and erase it from my memory, I wish I learned about this leasing used car things earlier in my life, I could have been retired by now with all the sales I could have made.

4 Likes

Do you even know what you are trying to say in a quoted sentence? :slight_smile:
I had a leased car which still had 5 monthly payments left, and I drove it above the allowed 10K a year. Thatā€™s a NEGATIVE equity right there, no matter who you are, guru or PHD of car leasing.
Despite the NEGATIVE equity rolled into new deal, I still got my BRAND SPANKING NEW $42K+ car for $450 DAS plus x 35 @ $450. Thatā€™s very awesome deal, it means after paying off my negative equity they gave me incredible discount on a brand new (not a trashed loaner) car I have got from them.

ā€œLike the deal that wound up with negative equity? Yep, you got me there.ā€

If youā€™re so goddamned smart, why didnā€™t you get enough miles when you leased?

1 Like

Even better, Iā€™m going to call the used car factory next time I want a car and order exactly the car I want. I wonder if you can order through edmunds?

When you lease you have a choice of 7.5K, 10K or 12K. I chose 10K, because thatā€™s what I estimated my yearly usage would be. But things can happen (including getting a new job in a remote location) which can unexpectedly change your driving patterns and get you add more miles. In any event, I was smart enough to get out of negative equity by leasing a new car and paying close to what you pay for abused, trashed and beat up loaner :slight_smile:

More alternative facts.

Okay. What am I driving and how much do I pay, jackass?

You donā€™t need to order through Edmunds, but you can use their TMV feature which is based on statistical data of local transactions and show what the average statistical value of one or the other vehicle is. Itā€™s one of the sources of information, to get yourself educated before walking into any dealership.

And this is how you started on LH:

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes