LH Calculator on a Loaner (MB C300)

Is it correct to use the original MSRP when calculating the merits of a lease deal on a loaner?

I am considering doing a deal on a 2018 MB C300 loaner with 9k miles on the clock.

MSRP: 42,540
Sales: 32,875
MF with max MSD: 0.0003
(Dealers says MSDs will total $2,450).
DAS: 2062
Monthly: 274 plus tax (CA 9.5%) (or if I put zero down, 335pm plus tax)

When I input these figures into the calculator, it seems to produce a respectable LH score 11+yrs. But is that not predicated on getting a huge reduction on the MSRP on a new car? The car in question is used and is being advertised at around $38,000. If that figure is used instead of the starting MSRP, the LH score is dramatically less impressive (approx 8.5 years).

While 274 plus tax may still be a good price for a used C300, is the MSRP flattering the deal? I attach a calculator from a similar deal to illustrate the point:

Thanks

Is it a loaner or used? If it’s a loaner, then you you can lease it still as “new” and the RV is based on the original MSRP, but you need to adjust the RV for the mileage. If it’s used, don’t even bother to try to lease it.

Yes, it’s a loaner.

For MB, RV is adjusted $0.20/mile for every mile over 3000.

Thanks. Been given an RV of 54.18%.

Side question: Are DMV fees fixed by the government? Being quoted doc fee of 80; DMV fee of 480.

MSRP is MSRP, it never changes.

Now the question is, what is the actual selling price, $38,000 or the $32,xxx and why the large discrepancy?

The selling price offered on this lease is $32,875 with fleet pricing.

I would appreciate views on whether the deal below is decent for a 2018 C300 loaner with 9k miles on the clock.

This looks better, not sure if the current loaners require MSD’s for this price though: MB 2018 C300 Sedan Loaner (SOCAL ONLY) $276 monthly! $1677 DAS. MSDs required (old thread but has more recent new loaner deals)

In my offer, the drive offs have been rolled into the $335pm plus tax, so there is zero down. Otherwise, it would be $274 plus tax with $2062 DAS. So it is similar to that older offer.