Lexus - 2018 Golden Opportunity Sales Event around the corner

Thanks all. I just did that. I searched a few days ago, and there was nothing, but this morning there is a lot. I am hoping to get a RX 350 Base $48,572 with a few items they factory added on. I have been told to deal with Longo Lexus, or Newport, for getting a good chance of getting a better deal. If anyone knows a better dealership to deal with i would love to know.
I am hoping to get our payments around $375, or low $400’s. with the MSRP of $48,572

Thanks I will try them both.

www.lexus.com, plug in your zip code and it will give you all the incentives including lease cash and lexus cash. Here in CA the lease cash is only $1750.

And as far as discounts, that depends on how much work you are willing to put in. You should be able to get at least 12% off easily. I was able to get over 16% off on a new GX just few weeks ago.

Also try Jim Falk, they matched and beat my pricing from other dealers.

Looking at 2018 GS 350 F-type. What percent off should I expect in San Juan? I dont mind going to SOCAL if I can get better discount. The MSRP is $56,800. Please advice.

ES lease deals are non existant. We needed a “beater” to get between our locations and as an extra car and looked into the es350H. What a joke that was. Ended up with an RDX

So true. Residual is 46% for 36/12 in my region. Need 20% off before lease cash to get in the ball park of a decent deal.

What dealership was this?

same here , hopefully it’ll be below 1% net MSRP for 15k!

RX 350 F-Sport - $62,000 MSRP - LEASE 3 years 15k - $575 monthly with 6k down. Good or bad deal?

$6k down and you’re wondering if it a a good deal??? Read for 5 minutes here and you’ll know that it’s awful

2 Likes

cant find any better deals… been looking and no one is posting anything on the RX 350 F-Sport - Its around 12-13% off. and i want to have lower monthly payments - Also its CA Taxes

Do yourself a favor and read the leasing 101 here:

If you still want to put $6k down after reading this then it is your money to risk. It doesn’t look like a good deal though no matter how much money you put down or not. You can find bunch of CA deals reported on the ClubLexus forums, you can do much better than this…

this is from one of the dealerships. another dealership said they would match - for their car 61,999 msrp

1 Like

Use 6 MSDs to save $45 on your monthly payment, otherwise the numbers check out. Not a great deal but not a bad one either as you are getting 10% off MSRP before Lexus rebates and the dealer is not marking up the base MF. Shop around a little more if you are not in a hurry, I have seen 11-12% dealer discounts reported in CA so there is probably another $1k or so you are leaving on the table with this deal.

Again, if you want to do this the leasehackr way, do not pay anything other than your first month’s payment at signing.

@yolnerd, Putting $6000 down on a lease is like giving a landlord $6000 upfront to lower the rent. Leasing is like renting, you don’t build equity from putting money down. $6000/36 months = $167 month, $575 + $167 = $742!!! Yikes.

New Question:

Need help with a Lease…
2018 GS 350 F Sport
Looking for 3 years / 15k

A dealer quoted me MSRP 56,512 - Down to 49,697
With 4,000 Lease Cash

According to the dealership site calculator - With 4,000 down - Payments would be $550.

Any recent deals during this Golden Opportunity Sales Event?

There are definitely better deals to be had.

LOL. Longo? They are great customer service wise, but they don’t discount their cars at all. The “best” discount I’ve ever gotten from them was about 6% off MSRP.

as @moodyhank mentioned, definitely take advantage of MSDs and your 10% discount definitely has some room. 11 is easy, 12 is pretty doable, and 13 is possible, but more of a stretch. Assuming 5k down, your payment is actually ~$750/month. That’s some crazy talk.

And do you really need 15k miles? Maybe calculate how far you’d go over 12k and see what that overage fee ends up being in comparison to the total cost for 15k.

why bother trying to help people who are so hard-headed. If they choose not to read the wealth of information on this forum and put $5k down let them.

1 Like