Leasing MBZ CLS 450 in So Cal

Firstly, thank you everyone active on this forum. All help is greatly appreciated.

I am looking to lease 2019 MBZ CLS 450 before years end. Seems to be plenty of inventory (880 results in cars.com). I am in LA. Could someone suggest a internet dealer I can approach? Any incentives I should know about?

TIA!

You should join Pen Fed credit union. You can open an account online for the princely sum of $5

It’s worth $1,500 as an incentive on MB leases. Find out if your company is eligible for fleet incentive. That’s another $1,500.

I recommend Foothill Ranch MB, had very good experience with Internet Manager. PM for his name.

Don’t set foot in a dealer till you’re done making the deal. Negotiate via email.

1 Like

Thanks! I am actually a member of pen fed, thanks for the tip! Could you please PM me your the contact info? Thanks again!

Curious, isn’t PenFed’s car buying service considered a “fleet” incentive?

Not sure. You could be right. I didn’t have PenFed when I leased last one.

Not a PenFed customer, but their car buying service is similar to USAA’s-- my dealer used this as a fleet incentive

1 Like

PenFed is fleet.

Anyone get numbers on the 2019 cls 450 yet?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: spam

How does the Penfed incentive work?

Join Pen-Fed online with a $5 deposit (which you can make with your CC).

Negotiate your best deal at MB.

Once you’ve arrived at a deal, ask for your Pen-Fed fleet discount, which is $1,500 from MB. It doesn’t come from the dealer, so don’t let them keep any of it.

Thank you everyone for great advice. We went to a local dealership a few days ago and my wife ruled out CLS. Too small. She likes the new G wagon. Now I have to figure out how to get it for her and not break the bank lol.

That’s likely to prove a fool’s errand. But what price a happy wife?

Great to know. Thank you. So it can add up on top of employer fleet rebate?

PenFed requires one year membership for the fleet, no? Also - last I checked it was $25 to join.

Not sure on time requirements.

I just joined for $5 deposit recently.

Good to know.

Russ at Foothill Ranch is great. I suggest talking to Dez at Long Beach as well as very transparent and doesn’t mark up MF.

1 Like

Anyone have the RV & MF for the 2019 CLS 450 4Matic & CLS 53 AMG?

1 Like