Leasing a Volvo XC90 in the NY/NJ area

, , ,

Thanks. I’m thinking that since MD has the $3,000 lease cash, they’re part of the Southern Region? Everything else north of there does not have it. Here’s how I’m guessing the regions are split up by going through the Volvo payment estimator and checking out the incentives:

@renz609 - incentives are different across regions. Northern CA and AZ are one market, Los Angeles North and Los Angeles South are another, and there are several others. Incentives can vary even within a market, so a map like that doesn’t do you any good determining incentives.

I think MD and FL, for example, have different incentives. MD and VA have the same.
But I got an offering from Volvo which stated the offer was valid in Mid-Atlanic and Southern regions.

Eidt: to 3.7’s point - regions and markets get really confusing for a mere mortal

Been meaning to post this earlier but got busy.

Big thanks to @KD6-3.7 and @Ursus for all the help!

Got the car in MD back on 11/26

39/12
MSRP: $63,090
Sale price: $54,875
Doc fee: $300
Acq fee: $995
MF after MSD’s: .00105
Residual: 58%
MSD x 10: $7,000
Lic,Title & Reg fees(NY): $617.00
NY Sales tax: $2,267.17 (Seems to be higher than I expected but was told that I’ll get the difference back if it’s too much)
DAS: $7,676.00 (First mo. + MSD’s)
Monthly: $676

I think I could have done a little better but wanted one with the Harman Kardon Premium option, which not a lot of dealers around the area had(probably around 2 or 3 total). I’ve tried calling another dealer with a similar car for a bit more but they couldn’t beat it.

The reg fees seem a bit high which I believe is only supposed to be around $233.00 for NY but they said that they use a third party to do the out of state ones and there’s a fee for that. Is this true? I really needed to get a car before the end of the month so I just took it. I was able to get them to throw in the rubber mats to close the deal though (not much but it’s something).

Congrats! PM me the dealer, just curious :slight_smile:
If they overcharged you for taxes, you should get it back. Happened to me once.