LEASED 2018 Maserati Ghibli S

Aronchi, you say 1k a month for the sq4, and your next post says 599, which is it?

My relatives leased one the year it came out for $1,000 a month. It broke down all the time, and the dealer literally gave them sentra loaners.

At the end of last year, i saw one advertised for 599 with 2500 due, for an $85k msrp.

I actually like the infotainment system in the Jeep. The UConnect system is rated as one of the best out there. My wife had a Grand Cherokee last, and that was one of its strengths.

1 Like

Fair point. Letā€™s not derail further ā€“ keep the focus about the deals and tips for those who are interested in the Ghibli.

Yes Iā€™m very jealous of a ghibli every time I see it disappearing in my rear view mirror of my 750ā€¦ to each their own but every time I look at a ghibli from the back reminds me of a Kia Optimaā€™s back cant be making a $1,000 a month payment for something that reminds me of a 30k car :thinking:

Ghibli looks beast from the front. But I do agree with it looking like an optima from the back. The sound tho is so amazing. I would love to have one as well. But itā€™s not worth 1,000 a month like the quotes Iā€™ve been getting for the S package. But the majority of people here got it for 800 and less and for that I wouldā€™ve definitely signed. So congrats to the people that were able to get that deal.

I do agree with you about the front but the performance of the car doesnā€™t justify the price tag id pay a little more and get the gran tourismo so I can actually enjoy driving while showing off lol

Granturismo is like 2x more. Iā€™m sure everyone would love the Granturismo over Ghibli haha

About $1300 after due at signing? Why pay around $1,000 for a ghibli? :man_shrugging:t2:

Noone smart is paying 1k for a Ghibli. Thatā€™s a good deal for a Turismo Iā€™m sure itā€™s 5k miles though. But a great starting point if you want more miles.

Here. Knock yourself out, for free

p.s. you can play it every time youā€™ll start your new KIA Stinger.

6 Likes

You should give the bear a finders fee.

I will donate it to Ben LOL

3 Likes

Maybe because itā€™s not in person, but Iā€™m not sure why everyone is so gaga over that sound. To me, it sounds like a fart can youā€™d find some kid threw on a 93 Civic hatch.

Itā€™s a nice lullaby for his 3 years old, though.

lol I probably do need to ply that sound. Whenever I do start the BMW i8 it doesnā€™t make a sound at all.

$9999.99 DAS plus add the tax to the payment here in NY and include the DMV fees and I come out w/ a pmt of roughly $1420. for 39 mos at 5k miles a yearā€¦

Iā€™m not sure what the tax is based on in GA but the fine print specifically says ā€œLease payment based on 39 month closed end lease to highly qualified buyers with approval through Maserati Capital USAā€. Based on the thread for the BMW i8 it would appear that PBAJ may have the same problem in regards to securing an approval.

FCA may have different lending requirements, and be more lenient. Their captive is Santander bank, which was a subprime lender, or at least played in that sphere. Not to say PrettyBoy is subprime, just saying their lending practices are different than BMWFS.

1 Like