[Lease Transfer] 328d BMW - 2018 (34 months left) SoCal

Before I go to Swapalease or LeaseTrader I thought I’d go through here first. Love the diesel and pickup it has! PM if your interested

Details:

• 2018 BMW 328d with Shadow Sport Package. $41K purchase price because it was a loaner with 4K miles on it.
  • 34 out of 36 months left on the lease.
  • 12,000 Miles a year (and only about 500 miles have been driven in the first couple months I’ve had it)
  • Monthly payment: $457
  • Tires and Brake are still in excellent condition.
  • Dark Gray exterior, Black interior.
  • All weather mats (:sunny:)
  • Active Blind Spot Detection
  • Heated front seats
  • Navigation system
    ~ I’ll split the transfer fee as well

Located in Costa Mesa, CA (Orange County)

As far as I know this is a great price. I shopped around and couldn’t find anything better so if you’re interested in this let me know! I’m going to put it up on a LeaseTrader website in a week or so depending on response.

$457 including tax?

Yep. That is literally all you pay each month.

1 Like

don’t think you can transfer during the first 6 month…

1 Like

You can with BMW. Just can’t transfer in the last 6 months.

1 Like

these are currently leasing 250 a month new FYI

I’d love to see the link if you have it - never seen the deiesel under $400 (or a 328i). Also most of the time once you add in the $3k-4K fees and drive offs and taxes it quickly goes past the low low price they advertise. Just my experience though.

Highly optioned BMW 3-Series def weren’t leasing for $250/mo.

1 Like

That was in the NY/NJ/PA region…

To the OP, curious on diesels in general, since I live in Irvine, how much do you find diesel to cost and what kind of MPG have you been getting in this?

1 Like

Arco, Shell, Velero DIESEL@ $3.55 +/- .05
Arco REGULAR is $3.10 right now. I think BMW’s normally want mid or supreme octane which is $3.50-.90

If you go sport mode it will go down a little, but I’m blown away by the range. Im seeing easily 40-45mpg depending on mode I drive in. Check out Fuelly.com as well, they have lots of data that confirms the 45mpg.

I initially got the diesel BMW because the gas savings would subtract another $70-$120 off my lease price (depending on how much I drive that month.

2017 328d from Fuely

2 Likes

Listed on Swapalease.com - wish me luck :slight_smile: !

I had no idea this forum existed and I’ve learned a lot about leasing through all the info and posts.

Buyers remorse?

Fart cars do and did

Sorta and Not really. I wanted to try out a BMW instead of buying it. (I’d buy it used if I were to buy one) I realized quickly that after getting into it multiple times I realized I don’t like sitting as low as I was. I thought I would get over it but I’m feeling that if I can get out of the lease and spend my money on something that more suits me I will enjoy it more. I do LOVE driving the BMW, never experienced a car like that before (I know it’s only a 328 base model lol!).

So I love the car, but don’t love the low seating, climbing in and out. (I drove an older Rav4 before)

They were REGULARLY going for that price, or they were OCCASIONALLY going for that price?

Have been since the fall, nothing in the car business is set in stone though. But as of lately 3 series have been leasing pretty well, this can be said for allot outgoing models. Been quite a few 3 series deals posted lately, even a unicorn 5 series. But current programs are only good until the end of the month…lol

With all rolled in i got $440 a month including NYS 9%tax. Personally had to remove $1k loyality and MSDS.

That specific deal would be mid to high $300s with tax.