Lane keeping standard SUV?

They had a loyalty offer, but I didn’t qualify. I did also get an NMAC finance incentive of $500+dealer match of $500. We have a gentleman’s agreement to keep the loan for 6 months so they get their dealer rebate, so I paid the loan down to the remaining monthly payments only so it will be paid off at the 6 month mark.

I almost moved on a 2018 in October for $1000 cheaper, but I couldn’t get a color I wanted with the limited stock. It would’ve also lacked ProPilot (still had intelligent cruise and lane keep, but not centering), had 17’s vs 18’s (the dark accents on the 18’s really stand out vs the all metal 17’s) and rear sonar.

I just got a Highlander SE. It has lane keeping assist. The steering wheel actually puts you back in your lane.

1 Like

Good point, there is ambiguity. Most recent cars have lane keeping assist, that will ping pong inside a lane. A more advanced version is where the car actively steers and stays centered in the lane. I understood “lane keeping” to be the later versus “lane keeping assist” to be the ping pong version, but anyone is free to interpret as they wish.

1 Like

Toyota RAV-4

Even the base LE comes stranded with all safety features.

I just leased a CR-V EXL for $297 a month with 9.65% tax rate. Has ACC and LKAS. Been great so far.