Just put a deposit down. Signing today. 2019 SQ5, P+ 4900 DAS + 550/mo

Sq5 leases much better than its bmw and Benz counterparts.

Bmw equivalent is x3m40i. The x3m isn’t out yet, but that will compete against the glc63. There’s no Audi equivalent.

Not all BMW/MB loaners are base trim and, unless Audi doesn’t provide any loaners (it does), it also has a revolving fleet of loaners to sell. But we don’t have any dealers/brokers here selling them.

My gut feeling is that, despite the few we see on LHF, it is still much harder to find a good deal on a desirable Audi.

Cool, that’s a super thorough doc. So the short answer is, the number is a combo of Audicare and the acq fee. I would suggest you roll Audicare into the sales price as oppossed to paying it in full up front if you haven’t signed the paperwork yet. Otherwise nice deal and love that color, enjoy!

@mikem - I think its more about attainability in terms of the varying perspective on dollars required to make a deal achieve a price point you want vs. other brands. MSDs make complete sense but not everyone can park $5k+ DAS fees. On the other hand, that’s the cost of doing good deals with brands like Audi.

I literally just took the typical audi lease sheet and populated it with formulas lol. Thanks. And already signed, didn’t see a reason to roll it in. Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here