Jag XF sportbrake

These are the number I got, I have not countered yet.

MSRP- 80198
Dealer discount -1000
Lease cash 2500

MF:0.00051
RV: 0.50

12000/36 mo- 1099+tax

1st month. reg, doc fee, tax on cap cost-2489.

The dealer will negotiate a little bit on the selling price.

Please let me know thoughts.

I’m assuming this is an XFS right? with that MSRP. I think this needs way, way, way more of a discount surely? $1,000 off?

I cannot imagine these are selling well at all (might be wrong, I wish they were as I adore a fast wagon) but I think you can get a much better discount.

This will probably be very similar to the discussion here Are they pulling my leg? (E-wagon) about the E Class Wagon. They’re so rare here that they hold a high premium. Best way to check is to see how many of them are available within 500 miles, if there’s not many then they’ll not be inclined to discount.

Being in AZ I would strongly recommend cross-shopping in SoCal and compare deals. Use cargurus.com and sort by oldest listings and target the models that have been on the dealer lot for a while. For a Jag I’d always target 10% off the MSRP with the right dealer.

Someone in NoCal should pick this up.

Wow talk about depreciation! Yikes! Solid buy if you drive it for a while and don’t have to resell it anytime soon. Jaguars aren’t the most reliable as we all know but they do have a solid warranty on them now (5/60k).

The free maintenance and certification on that car makes it a pretty good deal if someone “needs” to have it.

The residual on my 2018 is $40K

I saw that car. Interrior is very cheese and off putting. You’d never be able to sell it.

A search on Autotrader shows several Sportbrakes with huge discounts. I’m sure you can do better than $1000 off.

What’s wrong with that interior?

I recall someone else getting $25,000 off on a sportbrake with an $85,000 MSRP Employee Pin Deal on Jaguar XF Sportbrake S $517PM/$0 Cap Cost; MSRP $77K

That was in response to a thread about getting almost $20,000 off on a $75,000 sportbrake.

If a dealer is going to insult you with $1,000 off, especially on a Jag, you need to keep it moving. Don’t do business with those clowns. They have no respect for you.

That was me who posted that, before registering as a business. I’m not sure I understand the $1000 off comment. It’s a 2018 w 1800 miles for $52K. The msrp is $75K. Above all, it’s certified pre owned.

Not sure what you’re referring to with $1000 off.

Ah, sorry. I think we are referring to the original post from August 22 that says “Dealer discount -1000”