Is this a good deal 2018 C300 Loaner?

Is this a good deal? I will have to increase the miles to 12/36…This is a loaner. I told them to give me a better deal and not increase the amount due at signing. What could I say to make them lower the price.
I cant put down extra payments. So that wont be a factor for me.

Iridium silver and black interior. they have one with brown trim and one with gray trim. the gray trim is 38k but these numbers are on the brown trim.

Please advise. Thank you.

Vehicle Price $46,045.00
AutoNation Savings - $10,760.00
AutoNation Price $35,285.00
Sales Tax (estimate) + $2,224.37
Documentation Fee + $799.00
Tire/Battery/MVWEA + $6.50
Tag/Registration Fees (estimate) + $450.00
Tag Agency Fee + $149.00
Balance Due (estimate) $38,913.87

Cash Due $2000
36 months 10k miles $405 monthly ( I will have to ask for an increase)

Update, he emailed me and said 12k miles will be $416

PREMIUM PACKAGE,PANORAMA SUNROOF,IRIDIUM SILVER METALLIC,HEATED FRONT SEATS,Sun/Moonroof,WHEELS: 18" TWIN 5-SPOKE,HANDS-FREE ACCESS PACKAGE,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,BLACK; MB-TEX UPHOLSTERY,DARK BROWN LINDEN WOOD TRIM,SD-CARD NAVIGATION PRE-WIRING

Thank you.

1 Like

why so much cash due and not put MSDs?

I am not sure how MSD works. I would not mind not putting anything down like others on this site with a payment in the $300’s.

MSDs are refundable security deposits you get back at end of lease.
Tell your dealer to re-price it with max MSDs applied.

oh I don’t have 10 MSD’s to apply.

im saying to apply it instead of the $2000 down. You dont have to max it out either. You can put less MSDs if you wanted.

Look pretty good at 23% off MSRP. The up front tax and $800 doc fee just makes it look horrible. Here is an example of one broker using MSDs to bring down the MF and monthly - MB 2018 C300 Sedan Loaner (SOCAL ONLY) $270 monthly! $1651 DAS. MSDs required

Plus you get it back at the end of the lease.

They told me that can’t do better than $409. He said that includes the tax and everything. I’m waiting to hear about the MSD. So if use the $2k for MSD my payments should be less?

I told them to lower the aquasation fee and to do something with the residual rate and MF to get my numbers where it needs to be. They don’t wanna budge.

The lady had the nerve to tell me to lower my miles to 10k i told her never to mention that to a buyer. She knows darn well no one in miami needs 10k

Well the residual is set by the bank so they can’t change it. If they’re giving you buy rate MF, they can’t lower than either unless you put MSDs down.

1 Like

I told them I could put 1500 towards MSD. Not sure what that can do. But based on other people’s deal it did a lot. But I never seem to get those sweet deals. Seem like California gets all the gold deals.