Infinity QX 60 Luxe is this a good deal? What would be a good deal on this?vpp disccount not included in this stimate yet

You’ve been told several times here that the deal you posted was good and you should take it - now you’ve knocked of $1300 DAS, so it is definitely better. No one can predict the future, so if you need a car, you should take it. If you don’t need a car then you can afford to wait it out.

If it were so easy to knock $1,300 off, how was the previous deal “good”? :man_shrugging:

OP should pay the neg equity him/herself…why pay tax on it? MF is pretty low, otherwise you’re wasting money on financing it too

You can do 1 MSD to get the MF to .00006, I guess?

And/or choose a lesser optioned one? There’s a lot of useless options IMO

Thats what I thought, if they knocked off $1300 why maybe not go a bit higher on pmt and 0 DAS. But they siad to be good at 12k im getting 10k. Also, i mentioned before i can wait till march, its only 3 days from now And i just made another pmt on my car… so i can definitely wait for march and have decided with my husband that unless is a great deal we will wait for as long as we can… and squeeze ourselves till then.

I just wanted to know if is true what the lady said about my pmt being the same in FL without the negative equity.

I was going by Mani’s assessment based on his knowledge of the Florida market.

I also agree with the negative equity, but I’ve been running under the assumption that it was not possible for OP to front that money.

Correct, but he said 12k per year im only getting 10k. Quick question and pardon my ignorance whats OP?

OP = Original Poster (in this case, you).

Why would you go 0 DAS? Why roll your 1st into the cap cost? I have asked this question to several people on the forum and have never heard a convincing answer. It’s different if the OEM picks up the 1st with a waiver or something, but that’s not the case here.

And I don’t understand what you’re saying about miles. Do you need 10 or 12K a year?

1 Like

Are you saying that you feel this is not a good deal because it only includes 10k miles and you heard that it was a good deal for 12k miles?

When you’re rolling 1800 into a deal, by definition you’re not getting “the best deal” because you’re adding that money into the underlying cost of the vehicle. If you take out that $1800, your payment drops into the high 400s after tax.

I also have to agree with @max_g that this car has a lot of options for a QX60 - are they necessary or could you get into a lesser version and be happy?

I need 12k also, Inhave not thought about that. Thank you, that being said i would definitely do first upfront. So knowing the details… would it be to insulting to ask $550 per month only first pmt upfront? If i did not have the negative equity or maybe just half $900 would my pmt be a lot dofferent from now?

over 39 months, 1800 adds roughly $46 a month to a deal (1800/39 = $46.15/month). $900 rolled into the deal adds roughly $23/month to the payment.

Got you, so def need 12k… and my assumption was if its 12k its good due to the circumstances.

Can i get into a lesser msrp car and be happy… yes however they said only the sensory package i think has 20” wheels and sunroof.

Hello Hackers,
so i was just offered the following:
Infinity qx60 luxe

Msrp $57,680
He did not tell me this number exactly but said sale price was roughly 8k vpp applied disccounted of msrp
MF: 00.00016
RV said is at its highest not sure what the number is

DAS: $1500 ( first month, registration, tag transfer dealer fees etc)
Monthly pmt $539 taxes included.
Monthly pmt $500 plus tax 7%
Terms: 39 months 10k
And rolling over 1800 negative from my other lease

Is this worth it? Or good or should i wait till next month? To be closer to the $500’s? Am i dreaming too much :laughing: would it be insulting to ask 550 0 due at signing or better if i wait for march deals? They are putting pressure i guess they need the deal… but how much do they need it! They said i would be at the same pmt even without my negative equity but i have seen people at $430 with the same packages different state … which kind of changes things a bit. Im in florida

There are a couple of brokers here who accruals work in Florida market.
But here are my 2cents

• your negative equity is about $45 per months right off the bat
  • there is no way payment can possibly be he same with and without negative equity
  • Florida has insane doc feed upto 1k. makes big difference w North east
  • Check our if you can do MSD to lower interest rate. Can save you decent chunk in payment.

And get a more detailed quote:) just to even confirm what the sale price is, correct residual and interest rates are used.
And most of all what else dealership has padded in as fluff fees:)

1 Like

@Springpetunia keep all your questions in one thread.

I will. Thank you.

I will try… the dealer i got offers from are cery shady with giving out a written papae with all details.

I’ve noticed that pattern in FL dealers reported by other users here. Can have everything perfect but at least don’t have snow and state tax as we do in North East:)

1 Like

So today they offered me $535 a month tax included- $1000 das 39 months and 10k year will try to get the 12k for and msrp of 57k they will take my negative equity of $1800. Im going after work to make sure this is definitely what i want and sign if i can get those 12k per year. Not feeling like is a bad deal! I try other dealers to see if they could match the deal but couldn’t.

Thank younso much everyone for the imput!

I ended up signing msrp$57.604 $539 tx included they discounted $10k of msrp +vpp took $1800 negative equity. first payment and $461 down total of 1k. Dealer gave $2500 towards my dowm pmt. 36 months and 10k

So i was informed by a person at the dealer that if you dont have vpp you can get vpp by registering as an Uber driver, they send you a doc via mail and you bring that over to the dealer and boom! Vpp disccount… They told me about but i already had vpp from UPS.