Infinity QX 60 Luxe is this a good deal? What would be a good deal on this?vpp disccount not included in this stimate yet

What is the monthly payment…

Im sorry i just realized i did not put it and edited… is $500 plus 7% tax

They just called me and left monthly pmt at $490 plust tax and $2500

FYI, Houston TX here. Just signed this past weekend for a QX60 Luxe with Essential, ProActive and Sensory, 57500 MSRP.

2500 DAS and 415/mo payment. 39/12k. Dealer marked down to 47k and was able to secure tax credits on this car. Best deal I found in the area.

MF and Residual are equivalent to above

1 Like

It isn’t amazing, but it isn’t awful either.

Have you reached out to @mani_is_kool to discuss this again? Seems like that would be a much lower aggravation approach…

1 Like

With he negative of $1800 it is an effective $700 at signing and $525 tax included for 12k miles.
Take it !

@mani_is_kool knows florida. If he says this is good, then it is good.

1 Like

Her circumstances don’t allow her to wait till next month. For this month, that is a good deal.

Do you think next month will be better nationwide? I am in NJ,but could travel if needed to and will need car at end of march.

I wish I had a crystal ball but knowing from past, it should be.

1 Like

Ok, thanks! Will look out for the march deals.

Next month is just a couple of weeks… i can wait that! My thing right now is we would have to drive to 2 cars to go to places… due to my parents moving from colombia to here that makes things complicated but if it means better deal… I would wait. Thoughts please… all of you advise is gold. Also i am a bit hesitant cause i like the space of the Atlas esl rline but hate their leasing deals… they suck!

Mani, if you tell me we can get x car for x money and c down im all ears… i can do up to 2k down and$530 a month tax included. We need 6-7 passengers full size suv captain chairs are a plus. We really enjoy the qx60 when tried it… love the space of the atlas. Again i appreciate your advise.

Have you already checked getting rid of ur existing lease on carvana.com, vroom.com ?

No… but i will now.

Oh definitely check both. And also see reviews on here for both carvana and vroom so u get a better understanding of how they work

1 Like

Yes! Im doing that lol… thank you! Mani, what are your fees if i need your help looking for a car?

We can discuss that on pm. Thanks

Can you pm me? Not sure how to send a pm here. Thank you

I replied to one of your pms which u had sent

Hello Hackers,
so i was just offered the following:
Infinity qx60 luxe

Msrp $57,680
He did not tell me this number exactly but said sale price was roughly 8k vpp applied disccounted of msrp
MF: 00.00016
RV said is at its highest not sure what the number is

DAS: $1500 ( first month, registration, tag transfer dealer fees etc)
Monthly pmt $539 taxes included.
Monthly pmt $500 plus tax 7%
Terms: 39 months 10k
And rolling over 1800 negative from my other lease

Is this worth it? Or good or should i wait till next month? To be closer to the $500’s? Am i dreaming too much :laughing: would it be insulting to ask 550 0 due at signing