In the market for a lease loaner Mercedes

Hi All!

I am brand new to this forum and looking for some help. I was in an Infinti q50 3.0tt Signature Edition AWD when I was in an accident two weeks ago and my car was totaled. The insurance company finally paid out and I am now in the market for a new lease. My old payment was 390 a month with a 3900 payment up front including taxes. I also had the tire protection package.

I live in NY and want to get in either a c300 4 matic or e300 4 matic loaner. I went to the dealer that I currently lease my gle from, and they told me they have no loaners available. My sales manager showed me some cpo cars to purchase but no way am I making a 700 a month payment on a used car. I am looking for somewhere in the ballpark of 350 a month with some money down. I contacted a local dealer about an e300 loaner they have up for sale, but I’m not that optimistic being that I know how difficult it can be to get those cars even near that payment. Options don’t matter to me as long as the car has a rear view camera. I’m looking to get in a car within a week and am not trying to step foot in a dealership until I already have numbers set in stone. Can anyone offer me some advice/help?

I apologize for my horrid grammar and if I posted this in the wrong place, but I’m currently writing this while preparing dinner. Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated. Been scanning this forum and am very eager to see the responses seeing how knowledgeable the members of this community are.

PM me, may have something for you.

If @senwia’s lead doesn’t work out, and given that you’re in a rush to replace your car, likely worth your time to PM @nyclife or another broker. Yes, paying a broker etc etc. but sometimes your time is more valuable. At least, that’s what I’d do in a similar situation…

That money went down the drain quick …

surprisingly i was very lucky, my car was appraised for 36k by the adjuster and the amount owed was 33.5k so i only lost 500. glad to not lose that downpayment. after this experience though will definitely not put down as much.

With a Benz buy in Jersey and only put down first payment plate and msd’s

I am in C300 for $334 (basic rwd plus roof, camera and lane warning). I am thinking on offering a transfer at the earlier possibility = 6 months. Somehow I don’t like the car after Genesis 3.8
I was thinking about the Q50 red which has some recent excellent lease deals. What did you not like on the Q50 ?

The engine was superb honestly. Where the infiniti lacked in my opinion was the overall luxury feel. It was nothing more than a glorified nissan with a performance engine. The craftsmanship on the mercedes is spot on and second to none. I also drove a 3 series and I feel that’s where the infiniti really shines. The 3 series may have better overall handling but for the money it can’t be beat. You can truly get the red sport for the prices advertised and it may be the best small sport sedan value. If you’re looking for a fun engine with a great pop definitely go with the q50, you won’t be disappointed. But make sure you’re ready to sacrifice the mercedes craftsmanship.