Ralphsaphony - Broker - Illinois and Surrounding Chicagoland Area

, , , ,

I did not know Raphy is getting crazy good deals like this. @ralphsaphony you gotta step up your marketing efforts

1 Like

The reviews will hopefully speak for themselves!

Contacted @ralphsaphony back to May for a BMW X1 but didn’t get though, gave me one quote then no follow-up afterwards. However it might be due to I was being a bit pushing on timeline, didn’t give him enough time back then. Based on those reviews, I am willing to try again with Raffay to get another lease in next two months, will PM.

That’s my fault and I do apologize!

To everyone:
If you have reached out, and I have not followed up I am very sorry! Sometimes things get a bit hectic, it’s no excuse and I will try to do better going forward!

2 Likes

@ralphsaphony is a great broker if you’re looking to score a deal in the Illinois area. I reached out to him for my cousin who was in the market for a new SUV. She originally wanted an X5 or an MDX, but Raffay steered her into a new 2018 Volvo XC90 at 13% off.

Despite losing one car we initially wanted to go after, Raffay made every attempt to find a replacement XC with the same packages and options.

Raffay was responsive and made sure to meet my cousin at the dealer to make sure things went smoothly (which was great since I couldn’t be there). My cousin is super happy with the XC and going with Raffay made the process way more bearable given his connects with area dealers.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

@ralphsaphony was awesome to work with. To give a little background, I personally enjoy negotiating with dealerships, as Sales is both my profession and passion. Having someone handle car buying negotiations on my behalf was a new experience and I did not know what to expect. I had conducted a lot of research beforehand and knew what a “good deal” on the Q5 should look like. Raffay exceeded my expectations and found me what I would call a “great deal”.

I reached out to Raffay to let him know I was looking to move fast on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, he jumped right in. Within a few days, he had offers for me to consider, and not just the typical dealer’s “First Offers”, they were solid. He danced a little bit with dealerships and ultimately found a great deal. How great of deal? Well…
11% of MSRP + $2,100 in rebates. The overall discount to MSRP was ~15%, with the base MF and only $200 down to cover document fees.

If you are thinking about using Raffay, just go for it. His fee is nominal and easily pays for itself in the additional savings he can get you. Communication was great and he met me at the dealership when I came in to sign the paperwork. Everything was ready to go and went smooth.

That’s one of the best deals I have seen on a Q5. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.

That looks like a pretty solid deal. Im not sure if im stepping on anyones toes or am out of bounds by asking this but just curious what your monthly payment ended up being. Im in the market for a q5 as well and seem to be getting no where with the dealers im dealing with. If your payment is in the ball park of what im thinking i might try going with Raffay as well.

It was $590.xx 36/10k.
8.25% taxes calculated included.
IL registration of $221 due at signing

I’m sorry sometimes things get by me/sent to spam!

Please try the: bmsales@blissmotors.com

Or feel free to just personally text me 224-616-8158 (fastest way to get to me)

Sometimes I’m backed up but I’ll get back to you!

EDIT:
A little behind. If I haven’t messaged you back please reach out again!

Please include address/zip, and what cars you are considering!

I’m still working out a lease but my experience with Raffay has been excellent. I didn’t even know leasing agents/brokers existed until I stumbled on this site. Anyway, I texted him this AM and received a call a short while later. He got pricing numbers within 1/2 hour. I really wish I knew about this before! A broker seems like a great alternative for someone who doesn’t have the time or patience to work out their own deal.

Would Highly Recommend working with Raffay. He’s very transparent and honest about whats realistic and what is not. If i had any questions he would reply promptly with either a text message or phone call. Didn’t end up doing a lease with him as I got an offer that i couldn’t refuse, but would definitely use him in the future.

thanks again Raffay!

-Sujot

Raffay is a top notch professional with tenacious drive, TONS of patience, and lots of contacts. Oh, and he’s a major car guy. The perfect man for the job in other words.
When my wife and I started this quest a few months ago, Raffay was quite honest in telling us that the car she was looking for was going to be a tough one. I appreciated his candor right off the bat. What we didn’t realize how much of a unicorn the car really turned out to be. But at no time did Raffay shy away from the challenge.

Yesterday we made the 5 hour drive to his neck of the woods (Chicago), had an awesome Korean BBQ dinner, and met Raffay at the dealer this morning. He was just as friendly and personable as he had been on the phone and texting, and stayed there with us throughout the whole process. Within 60 minutes we were driving away in my wife’s new car.

I would highly recommend Raffay whether you’re in the Chicago area, or a days drive away. Either way, he makes the process a pleasure, and of course Chigago is an awesome place to visit!

Give him a text at 224-616-8158, and don’t be discouraged if he doesn’t get back to you instantly. He’s a busy guy!

Thanks Raffay! See you when I replace my pickup!

Mike and Jodi

1 Like

I have to echo the comments of @SG25 here. Raffay was a delight to text back/forth with about cars and typically very responsive and professional.

Similar to @SG25, I got an (unsolicited) proposal from the dealer who my current lease was through that, in the end, Raffay just couldn’t beat (see link below). He was honest about this even though it meant losing a sale to me, which I appreciate.

Will definitely consider Raffay when my wife’s lease ends in 15 months.

BMW 540xi Deal

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’d like to provide a reference and highly recommend @ralphsaphony for anyone looking at leasing in or around the Chicago area. I initially contacted Raffay and had a 20-30 min consultation with him. I was 2-3 months out from a decision, and over those couple months he kept in touch and was very helpful with any questions that I threw his way. His knowledge of the marketplace is a huge advantage and he has a stellar network of dealers/vehicle options.
I’ve already given a couple friends his info and am excited to see what they have parked in the driveway in the next few months.
Thanks Raffay!

1 Like