If I've helped you, please take a moment to help me

Everyone on here has been so awesome (hackrs, members and lurkers alike) and I would really like to start sharing my LH Reviews page with prospective customers but surprisingly I’ve received very few reviews. Especially considering the amount of time and number of contributions that I try to provide to this community.

I’ve created a number of topics to help those shopping for a BMW and try to keep them updated on a monthly basis. I also take PM’s, emails and phone calls even if it’s not resulting in a sale.

So…now I’m asking this community for help. If you and I have ever exchanged a comment, PM, email or phone call and I’ve helped you out, or obviously if you have leased a car from me (there’s at least 3-5 of you every month) please take a moment to visit my reviews page and make a note. It’s not a lot to ask and as I mentioned, I’m actually very surprised (based on the feedback I get directly) that I even feel the need to ask.

Please just remember that your reviews result in closed sales for us and that is the best compliment anyone can give.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/dave-townsend-your-socal-bmw-client-advisor/36329/13

4 Likes