Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

And the list of dealers is on the NYSERDA website. Been following this and was going to get EV early 2017 but it took NYSERDA a year to implement this since it was announce early 2016. Shows how efficient our govt is.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification,

won’t honor in New Hampshire?

That’s why I listed the states.

Live Clarity-Free or Die …
Just tell the dealer you are from Northern Massachusetts

1 Like

Funny thing with a lease contract-they need an address. Vooholoo, you’re still kicking tires and pushing advice but never buy? Wtf?

In MA, the dealer is dealin with a net one pay price of $7800 less $2500 Masshole rebate=$5300 for 3 years/36k.

Can you put it into the leasehackr calc for reference?

Net $150/month. Cheap as it gets so no need to calculate.

Just to add, not only does the math work out to a little less than $150 a month, but the dealer let us put it all on the CC, so we got the miles as well!

If you are in MA, this is a no brainer.

1 Like

That’s nice, I was trying to do that on my GM card, but their max was 2500 for whatever reason.

EE, dealers have no max for a card. They just have to pay the fee and want to squeeze you until every ounce of money drains from your wallet. Credit card or walk and watch what happens.

I could have forced the issue I suppose. I understood from the point of view of potential fraud and stuff like that, so I didn’t mind it, though I would have liked to rack up all the potential reward points versus just 2500 worth.

Potential fraud? They have your social, your address, your credit report. Fraud is not a factor.

1 Like

I am more concerned about the fraud that went on in the Clarity design department at Honda. Seems the designer had a weekend assignment to design the car and he went to the Geisha bars and got drunk on cheap Sake before doing his design ,

4 Likes

I think the Clarity was designed before the new CEO took over.

Looks better than a Prius

All cars, trucks and suv are ugly. It serves one purpose, take you from point a to point b. Supercars are the only thing thats not ugly imho.

Why are you sharing this opinion? Come on, man. Help others.

I am helping others get the ugly clarity.